This Vergil sucks!

#1FerchenkoPosted 1/30/2013 3:07:30 PM
Where the hell can I get the exact same songs this game has? (especially that background music when Dante puts his clothes on in the air in Mission #1.

BTW Ninja Theory really botched Vergil, I miss the old awesome and all-mighty Vergil.
#2HirusekiPosted 1/30/2013 3:13:11 PM
Ikr, he's such a snob in this game.
#3Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 3:24:43 PM
At least he has a bigger wang when compared to Donte.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4DanulusPosted 1/30/2013 3:28:59 PM
He's the biggest flop in the game. More so than Donte.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#5Gray Fox DiePosted 1/30/2013 3:31:22 PM
This game is a prologue/setup for Vergil as a main vilain. It will begin with Vergil's Downfall DLC and would normally continue with DmC2
#6Slayer_22Posted 1/30/2013 3:38:40 PM
His VA is awesome and a Power Ranger, he looks awesome, and from the gameplay video of Vergil's Downfall, he looks like he plays awesome. So I have to disagree.

If you want the music in the game, there's two CDs. The one you're probably looking for is No Redemption by Combichrist. The song is called "Never Surrender".
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#7sacredwarcloudPosted 1/30/2013 3:41:47 PM
the song at the beginning is by Combichrist from their album 'Making monsters'
just look it up there's probably a ton of places where u can get it. I dunno the other songs
but Combichrist has a few diff ones on DMC
---
SEN: Akatsukireborn75
#8sacredwarcloudPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:46 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
His VA is awesome and a Power Ranger, he looks awesome, and from the gameplay video of Vergil's Downfall, he looks like he plays awesome. So I have to disagree.

If you want the music in the game, there's two CDs. The one you're probably looking for is No Redemption by Combichrist. The song is called "Never Surrender".

DRAT! you got inb4me hahaha
---
SEN: Akatsukireborn75
#9PhaseSlaethePosted 1/30/2013 3:49:10 PM
Slayer_22 posted...

He WAS an awesome VA and Power Ranger in DMC3.

And he played FAR better in 3. He even looked less fem in 3.
#10SasukefirePosted 1/30/2013 3:51:30 PM(edited)
That's right folks. Two Vergils. Both Power Rangers. And Nero is a Power Ranger.
---
xbox360mofo vs. someclown911
Scorpion god stomps.