What do you think of DmC haters and / or antis that still remain here?

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 4:12:13 PM
15 days after the game's release, there are still people that completely despise the game, or just hate it, over these boards. What do you think of this / them? - Results (71 votes)
I'm OK with it. They're just expressing their opinion and opinions shouldn't be silenced.
63.38% (45 votes)
I don't care, I just ignore their topics and posts.
5.63% (4 votes)
I can't understand why someone would stay in a message board dedicated to something they don't like for so long.
29.58% (21 votes)
Other.
1.41% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll have to vote the 3rd option. I mean, it's a board about this specific game, not a general DMC franchise board, so if someone hated the game and already expressed their opinions about it, why remain over here? I can understand if they admit they're just trolling, as some do have a good time when they're trolling a game they hate, but it seriously doesn't make sense to me otherwise, I mean, you won't find me in a Dragon Age 2 or an Alpha Protocol board and those were games I paid full price and absolutely hated the experience. Hell, it's even worse in SOME cases as some people haven't played the game at all, not even the demo, and yet they're posting here non-stop since before the game's release.

Could people just enjoy talking about something they think is terrible this much? What's your opinion?

PS: Troll posts or posts filled with fallacious arguments will be ignored. Honest opinions and well constructed posts are appreciated.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 1/30/2013 4:14:24 PM
I think they love the game, but they're too butthurt to acknowledge such fact, lol.
#3DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:16 PM
Get marked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=ca-_vfMjSEk
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4megamaticsPosted 1/30/2013 4:16:29 PM
Other "I wish they would all ride the walrus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awi1WHHzXvU
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#5dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 4:18:48 PM(edited)
Should have put an option for if you're an anti voting in the poll, now some of the more trollish antis are going to vote for the first option and the poll will be inaccurate.

SHMYazoo posted...
I mean, it's a board about this specific game, not a general DMC franchise board

While that's true, the latest game board in any gaming franchise is generally used as a general board for that whole franchise. Plus this board is a lot more alive than the HD board. Plus, for those that are really desperate to hear something about whether there will be DMC5 or DmC2, they come here. I guarantee that if DMC5 is announced and Gamefaqs makes a board for it, most antis will leave for that board, and if DmC2 is announced, most antis will give up on the series and stop lurking this board.

Those are the reasons I'm here, anyway.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#6DethaPosted 1/30/2013 4:17:59 PM
You know, you sure do spend a lot of time attempting to discredit and defame antis, but you don't spend a lot of time talking about the game.

Why?
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#7SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:20:43 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Should have put an option for if you're an anti voting in the poll, now some of the more trollish antis are going to vote for the first option and the poll will be inaccurate.

SHMYazoo posted...
I mean, it's a board about this specific game, not a general DMC franchise board

While that's true, the latest game board in any gaming franchise is generally used as a general board for that whole franchise. Plus this board is a lot more alive than the HD board. Plus, for those that are really desperate to hear something about whether there will be DMC5 or DmC2, they come here. I guarantee that if DMC5 is announced and Gamefaqs makes a board for it, most antis will leave for that board, and if DmC2 is announced, most antis will give up on the series and stop lurking this board.

Those are the reasons I'm here, anyway.

I see your point and I respect it, but I think if DmC2 is announced they'd just post there as well. I don't see most of the antis / haters here just disappearing.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8StepswordsmanPosted 1/30/2013 4:21:16 PM
Detha posted...
You know, you sure do spend a lot of time attempting to discredit and defame antis, but you don't spend a lot of time talking about the game.

Why?

Come to think of it. Was the music topic the last one to discuss the game itself that wasn't made by a troll?
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#9Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 4:21:31 PM
I hate you, Yazoo. D( '-'_'-')D
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#10SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:21:59 PM
Detha posted...

Why?

I think I was pretty fair regarding different vote options. I stated my opinion but I didn't force anyone to agree with it, don't you think so?
---