Guys honestly though. we really should support this.

#21HellsControllerPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:11 PM
Taizuku posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Shengali posted...
Taizuku posted...
People wont realize how okay they were with this reboot was until it's been 6 years with no DMC

Hasn't it been that already?

...No.

Right, actually it's been 5 years.

Yeah but this was announced 3 years ago. So 2 years after the last DMC you knew another was coming.

Hold up, what does this game have to do with 5 years of no DMC?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#22sworderPosted 1/30/2013 7:08:44 PM
LOL this topic, so cute

No thanks
#23MrSmi7hPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:03 PM
I absolutely support this game and definitely like it more than nothing if I have to chose, by far, I loved it.
#24sjwho2Posted 1/30/2013 8:09:29 PM
Or you could buy the HD collection and DMC4.

But hey, derp d derp.
#25Ryu_YagamiPosted 1/30/2013 8:14:03 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Far better Devil May Cry die if it's only chance at life is as a pale mockery of its former glory.

T'is better to die a Hero, than live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
---
Proud member of the Anti Wyvern Pest Control. To Victory!
#26AiddonPosted 1/30/2013 8:18:16 PM
no, I'll support games that are GOOD
#27RayconPosted 1/30/2013 8:20:03 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Shengali posted...
Taizuku posted...
People wont realize how okay they were with this reboot was until it's been 6 years with no DMC

Hasn't it been that already?

...No.

Right, actually it's been 5 years.

Then unless DMC5 comes out next year, it will still be 6 years with no DMC.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#28BrocknothPosted 1/30/2013 8:21:53 PM
Sorry TC but I can't bring myself to support this "thing" even if it means the death of a franchise I love.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#29RayconPosted 1/30/2013 8:22:35 PM
Brocknoth posted...
Sorry TC but I can't bring myself to support this "thing" even if it means the death of a franchise I love.

I love The Thing! Kurt Russell is a beast.
---
Or, er, used to be.
#30Damien94Posted 1/30/2013 8:33:40 PM
Hell no. Most of us would rather there no longer be any DMC ever than continuing this ****. It's like saying you should leave the bullet in the wound to fester and infect rather than just remove it.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.