I've just found another bug! What's happening?

#1Ink-RibbonPosted 1/30/2013 5:08:11 PM
God damn it, NT, stop amusing me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s00vJCf4F_8#!

Can't wait to see Platinum Games making a real DMC game! Dark, visceral, edgy and mature.
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 5:10:09 PM
That game will be my Halo 2...
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3MwarriorHieiPosted 1/30/2013 5:12:15 PM
you have to go super out of the way to actually do that. you know what other games let you do that? metriod prime 1 and 2.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#4SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 5:17:07 PM
I wanna see gifs of Raiden infinite air time as well!

PS: I'll be enjoying MGR when it's released just like I enjoyed DmC. Haters gonna hate.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#5Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 5:18:05 PM

PS: I'll be enjoying MGR when it's released just like I enjoyed DmC. Haters gonna hate.

I hate you so very much, Yazoo. D( '-'_'-')D
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#6Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:20:52 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

Lol, me too. Can't wait to try it by myself.

MGR seems to be the best game ever made, the real DMC that we obviously didn't get! Also, look at the writing, the enemies, the invisible walls. It's all part of PG's awesome efforts to show that the reality we'll have to face someday.

Also, boss battles against robots, something that hasn't been made for a very long time, obviously. I'm surprised and shocked with PG, they did it again, folks! XD
#7SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 5:21:15 PM
Green_Puff posted...

I hate you so very much, Yazoo. D( '-'_'-')D

D( '-'_'-')D
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8darkbeamPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:07 PM
SHMYazoo posted...

you cant enjoy MGR like DmC because MGR is actually a good game

i mean that is like saying "i will enjoy cheff ramsey's food because i like presidents choice!"
#9SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 5:25:24 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

MGR seems to be the best game ever made, the real DMC that we obviously didn't get! Also, look at the writing, the enemies, the invisible walls. It's all part of PG's awesome efforts to show that the reality we'll have to face someday.

Also, boss battles against robots, something that hasn't been made for a very long time, obviously. I'm surprised and shocked with PG, they did it again, folks! XD

Don't worry, pretty soon the apologists will come saying stuff like:

"The bugs were Kojima's fault!"
"The bugs are there because it's an old demo! Wait for the full release, all bugs will be fixed!"
"The writing was never supposed to be good ANYWAY. They didn't say it was shakesperean so it's allowed to be bad!"
"The Voice Actors were INTENTIONALLY bad this time, it's a satire, you just don't get it!"
and etc.

Either way, it looks awesome to me, all flaws considered.
---
#10darkbeamPosted 1/30/2013 5:27:37 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

Don't worry, pretty soon the apologists will come saying stuff like:

"The bugs were Kojima's fault!"
"The bugs are there because it's an old demo! Wait for the full release, all bugs will be fixed!"
"The writing was never supposed to be good ANYWAY. They didn't say it was shakesperean so it's allowed to be bad!"
"The Voice Actors were INTENTIONALLY bad this time, it's a satire, you just don't get it!"
and etc.

Either way, it looks awesome to me, all flaws considered.

i doubt any of that will happen for one reason and one reason only, their dev team hasnt been an a-hole to its player base they are targeting

if anything the 'pros' from this board will become that games 'antis' just to make them selves feel better for defending DmC so hard and the 'antis' here will become that games 'pros'