I've just found another bug! What's happening?

#11Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:28:35 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
I wanna see gifs of Raiden infinite air time as well!

PS: I'll be enjoying MGR when it's released just like I enjoyed DmC. Haters gonna hate.

Lol, me too. Can't wait to try it by myself.

MGR seems to be the best game ever made, the real DMC that we obviously didn't get! Also, look at the writing, the enemies, the invisible walls. It's all part of PG's awesome efforts to show that the reality we'll have to face someday.

Also, boss battles against robots, something that hasn't been made for a very long time, obviously. I'm surprised and shocked with PG, they did it again, folks! XD

Don't worry, pretty soon the apologists will come saying stuff like:

"The bugs were Kojima's fault!"
"The bugs are there because it's an old demo! Wait for the full release, all bugs will be fixed!"
"The writing was never supposed to be good ANYWAY. They didn't say it was shakesperean so it's allowed to be bad!"
"The Voice Actors were INTENTIONALLY bad this time, it's a satire, you just don't get it!"
and etc.

Either way, it looks awesome to me, all flaws considered.

Oh yeah, they'll say that MGR doesn't take itself seriously.

It's bad that even the demo didn't take myself seriously, freezing like 4 consecutive times in a row!

Oh, let's not forget how PG games are all bug free ( I've just checked Bayonetta and others on youtube, lol)
#12Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 5:29:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHavyrSoiY&list=PLB8Zu7RWhifKOe4uiH5tqbfAOZd-MfMJc&index=2

Platinum didn't want to feel left out.
#13Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:30:45 PM
Psychochild27 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHavyrSoiY&list=PLB8Zu7RWhifKOe4uiH5tqbfAOZd-MfMJc&index=2

So, did PG help NT during DmC's production or what?

It's amazing, even NT is learning how to make a better game. I fell good, now!
#14Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 5:31:53 PM

Wow...Well, at least you have to be aware of that glitch. So its ok.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#15Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 5:32:13 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Nah. DmC lifted so many elements from Bayonetta, I suppose they saw fit to do the same
#16sundet84Posted 1/30/2013 5:32:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

PS: I'll be enjoying MGR when it's released just like I enjoyed DmC. Haters gonna hate.

MGR seems to be the best game ever made, the real DMC that we obviously didn't get! Also, look at the writing, the enemies, the invisible walls. It's all part of PG's awesome efforts to show that the reality we'll have to face someday.

Also, boss battles against robots, something that hasn't been made for a very long time, obviously. I'm surprised and shocked with PG, they did it again, folks! XD

"The bugs are there because it's an old demo! Wait for the full release, all bugs will be fixed!"
"The writing was never supposed to be good ANYWAY. They didn't say it was shakesperean so it's allowed to be bad!"
"The Voice Actors were INTENTIONALLY bad this time, it's a satire, you just don't get it!"
and etc.

It's bad that even the demo didn't take myself seriously, freezing like 4 consecutive times in a row!

Oh, let's not forget how PG games are all bug free ( I've just checked Bayonetta and others on youtube, lol)

b-b-but PG are the best in the world. There games are the work of a God. Right. Please say it is so :(
#17Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 5:32:51 PM
Green_Puff posted...

Wow...Well, at least you have to be aware of that glitch. So its ok.

You have to be aware of it in MGR too so I don't get your point here.
#18Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:35:00 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

Nah. DmC lifted so many elements from Bayonetta, I suppose they saw fit to do the same

So, I'm glad to see both games are in good hands! Awesome and tastefully done!
#19Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 5:36:08 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Psychochild27 posted...

So, I'm glad to see both games are in good hands! Awesome and tastefully done!

Indeed!
#20Ink-Ribbon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:36:36 PM
sundet84 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

and etc.

b-b-but PG are the best in the world. There games are the work of a God. Right. Please say it is so :(

Yeah, how could I forget? Only PG knows how to make a good game. Look at the plot, mature, serious, full of energy and twists, the realith content.

Seriously, we have the winner right there, I guess!