Ideas for DMC5? *spoilers*

#1itachi15243Posted 1/30/2013 4:21:49 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that with DmC's failure to sell and Tamtams horrible marketing tactics, we're going back to the original Devil May Cry? If not, maybe atleast a classic DMC about Sparta's rebellion?

Before flaming me and b****ing and whining about how this is the best and I'm a horrible anti and this game sold five million more copies than I know and blah blah blah... Yes, I've played the game. I would rate it a 5 or 6 out of ten. I far prefer the classic DMC and I see no reason to make a DmC:2.
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 4:22:30 PM
Leave the planning and idea making to the pros, kid.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 1/30/2013 4:22:54 PM
Well, if DmC really flops, you can kiss both DmC 2 and DMC 5 good bye.
#4smithkakarotPosted 1/30/2013 4:24:02 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Never leave a man with nothing to lose, for then he becomes truly...unstoppable.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5darkbeamPosted 1/30/2013 4:24:29 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

says who? DmC2 wont happen thats a fact if this game is officially declared a flop but DMC5 is NOT out the window considering how much we consumers have cried for the next DMC after this fiasco
#6Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 4:25:00 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Never leave a man with nothing to lose, for then he becomes truly...unstoppable.

Yea, just look at what became Scarface.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 1/30/2013 4:26:15 PM
darkbeam posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

says who? DmC2 wont happen thats a fact if this game is officially declared a flop but DMC5 is NOT out the window considering how much we consumers have cried for the next DMC after this fiasco

Says my mind. We don't know about what Capcom is planning to do.

What if they think people are tired of Devil May Cry? They can cancel any future games, meaning we won't get neither DmC 2, nor DMC 5.
#8sundet84Posted 1/30/2013 4:26:58 PM
itachi15243 posted...
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that with DmC's failure to sell and Tamtams horrible marketing tactics, we're going back to the original Devil May Cry? If not, maybe atleast a classic DMC about Sparta's rebellion?

Before flaming me and b****ing and whining about how this is the best and I'm a horrible anti and this game sold five million more copies than I know and blah blah blah... Yes, I've played the game. I would rate it a 5 or 6 out of ten. I far prefer the classic DMC and I see no reason to make a DmC:2.

DMC 5. Only Dante as playable character. DMC 1 difficulty.
#9darkbeamPosted 1/30/2013 4:29:15 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
darkbeam posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

What if they think people are tired of Devil May Cry? They can cancel any future games, meaning we won't get neither DmC 2, nor DMC 5.

true, crapcom is filled with crazy bastards but they are not able to say we are tired of DMC as a franchise, if they have any brain activity that day when they go over all of this they wil lsee we just want the rest of the DMC story and gameplay, not DmC's idea of what we want
#10ShengaliPosted 1/30/2013 4:52:44 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
darkbeam posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Why would they think that? All the backlash that this game has been getting has put it up on multiple articles, and most of it is all based around wanting the old series back. They'd be dumb to not think we want actual DMC.

This isn't a normal reboot. By Capcom's own words the classic franchise is successful, with each game getting better. They wanted to challenge themselves with a reboot when a series was popular, rather than waiting until people lost interest altogether. They'd be dumb NOT to go back to the sucessful version if this version tanks.

They'd be dumb... But they're Capcom. And that's kind of synonomous at this point. *Looks at DD expansion*