How's your playstyle in Hack N' Slash games (not only DMC games, all of them)?

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 5:59:03 PM
How do you usually play your Hack N' Slash games (not only DMC games)? - Results (43 votes)
The most efficiently. I'll do whatever kills the enemy first.
16.28% (7 votes)
The most stylishly. I'll go out of my way to do a prettier combo whenever I can.
20.93% (9 votes)
A mix of both. I don't hinder my killing efficiency but I also don't stick only to the strongest moves.
62.79% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think I'm gonna go with number 2. Sometimes I end up dying in games like Ninja Gaiden just because I wanna make some prettier stuff... It's always about how beautiful the combos are.

What about you guys?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/30/2013 6:05:40 PM
Mixed, I like to be stylish but if I find an enemy annoying or too difficult you best believe it will get stinger spammed to death. :3
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#3bigbroluisPosted 1/30/2013 6:09:55 PM
Aggressive yet stylish. however stylish goes out the window when bosses have small windows of vulnerability and all i want to do is wreck their life bars.
---
"Overall,i give it 8 out of 10. but only because it was made in China and i am terrified of thier government"-Ashens on the POP Neo system.
#4zhaoyun99Posted 1/30/2013 6:13:05 PM
Mix, if the character had variety or strong option available for them. However, Magoichi and Goemon from WO3 said otherwise since if you want to stay alive in Chaos, you have to either slap Brilliance or stay on horse all the time.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun