I think DmC was more successful than we realize...

#1RayconPosted 1/30/2013 6:25:33 PM
I mean, think about. A game who's whole premise revolves taking a stand against the system, around not swallowing up all the corporation's lies... Mission accomplished, Ninja Theory?
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#2GoreGrossPosted 1/30/2013 6:26:21 PM
When has this ever been an unpopular premise?
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#3smithkakarotPosted 1/30/2013 6:34:03 PM
Foolishness, Tameem. Foolishness. Money controls everything, and without cash, you cannot support anyone...let alone, yourself.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#4NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/30/2013 7:14:34 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Foolishness, Tameem. Foolishness. Money controls everything, and without cash, you cannot support anyone...let alone, yourself.

XD
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#5zhaoyun99Posted 1/30/2013 7:29:59 PM
smithkakarot posted...

And here we go another reference line by fan that beat Tameem's Shakespearean.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#6Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 7:30:48 PM
Mate!

DmC is a meaty success. The full retail game has sold 5 million copies, mate!

lmfao!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 7:35:18 PM
smithkakarot posted...

We are the fans of DMC, and within each of us flows our opinions, but more importantly, our CASH! And right now, my cash is telling me it wants DMC5!
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#8MrSmi7hPosted 1/30/2013 7:37:24 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

We are the fans of DMC, and within each of us flows our opinions, but more importantly, our CASH! And right now, my cash is telling me it wants DMC5!

Epic.
#9smithkakarotPosted 1/31/2013 8:52:00 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

And here we go another reference line by fan that beat Tameem's Shakespearean.

Seems like DMC fans have a knack for that.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#10UtaNapishtiPosted 1/31/2013 9:10:34 PM
Whoa...So it was the greatest meta-fiction ever made. I see it now.

Ninja Theory, you have my praise.