Who would win? - Results (93 votes)
Dante
68.82% (64 votes)
Nero
17.2% (16 votes)
Tie
13.98% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sorry to make another one of these but who do you think would win? Before people say Dante would pwn because he was way stronger than him in DMC4, he is 10 years younger in 3 and 10 years weaker. I also remember reading somewhere that Nero at least is physically stronger than Dante was in DMC4.
I'm gonna say Nero, because I've seen Nero toying with Berial and easily beating other bosses, but I remember seeing Dante barely beat Beuwulf. Though, Dante in every other series would thrash Nero.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 7:00:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/30/2013 7:06:49 PM
Oh, dear...

As much as I think DMC Dante is awesome, I'd have to call this one a tie.

-Both DMC 3 Dante and Nero are both the same age roughly
-Both Dante and Nero have a sharp tongue and drive the enemy up the wall with taunting
-Both Dante and Nero are still young and haven't tapped into their true power yet
-Both Dante and Nero are very brash and hot-blooded

So yes, I had to call a tie with this one.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#4MrSmi7hPosted 1/30/2013 7:10:21 PM(edited)
Dante because the writers will want it that way.

And for the same reason you see Nero toying with Berial (who said that he is stronger than Beowulf?) and Dante having (or not) problems with other enemies, it all comes to plot needs.

EDIT: Urgh grammar.
#5fifinamboPosted 1/30/2013 7:10:47 PM
Dante would destroy him with Quicksilver alone.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#6HellsControllerPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:45 PM
For all we know Berial could have been Cerberus tier. DMC3 Dante had no problem with him at all. Likewise DMC4 Dante and Berial.
Beowulf might have been more powerful than any of the demon bosses in DMC4 for all we know.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7malicemizerfanPosted 1/30/2013 7:14:20 PM
there's no "they get bored and then do a team up comic/go wreck a bar" poll option.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#8dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:15:23 PM
HellsController posted...
For all we know Berial could have been Cerberus tier. DMC3 Dante had no problem with him at all. Likewise DMC4 Dante and Berial.
Beowulf might have been more powerful than any of the demon bosses in DMC4 for all we know.

Yeah, but for all we know Dante could have had trouble with Cerberus too, I said Beuwulf because he's the only boss where we see Dante fighting him in a cutscene.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#9Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 7:17:50 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
there's no "they get bored and then do a team up comic/get laughed out of a bar" poll option.

Fix'd.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#10NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/30/2013 7:21:55 PM
Hey! DMC 3 Dante and Nero team up! DMC 3 Dante and Nero vs. DMC 4 Dante.

Great idea! :D

DMC 3 Dante: *is screaming at DMC 4 Dante while swinging wildly at him*

Nero: *is screaming at DMC 4 Dante while swinging wildly at him*

DMC 4 Dante: *is holding each one back with his finger* Geez kids, chill out. I called you both squirts and you flip your gourds.

Hmm.....bad idea. ._.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.