DMC3 Dante vs Nero

#11megaultrarice34Posted 1/30/2013 6:37:37 PM
Gonna have to go with Nero after generating a massive buster the size of buildings and face-planting the Savior at the end of DMC4, although DMC3 Dante might be able to outlast him.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#12Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 6:52:17 PM
Where's the "dunno lol" option?

Tie doesn't count. Ties are evil.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13LordChewbaccaPosted 1/30/2013 6:53:54 PM
I feel Dante by the end of DMC3 has got the higher chance of winning by cheer experience. All the Bosses Nero has fought were pushovers excluding Dante who wasn't fighting to kill. Dante went through 3 fights with Vergil that basically pushed him to his limits each time as well as fighting Arkham which required Vergil's help to defeat. Nero has never experienced such fighting and has simply gotten by from brute strength while Dante needed to learn from defeat and the constant threat of Vegil killing him in each encounter.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#14dillpickle69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:04:00 PM
LordChewbacca posted...
I feel Dante by the end of DMC3 has got the higher chance of winning by cheer experience.

WE'VE GOT SPIRIT YES WE DO
I'LL BEAT NERO, EASY TOO
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#15_-Dante-_Posted 1/30/2013 7:13:50 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
LordChewbacca posted...
I feel Dante by the end of DMC3 has got the higher chance of winning by cheer experience.

WE'VE GOT SPIRIT YES WE DO
I'LL BEAT NERO, EASY TOO

Have you been stalking me?
It was just a phase!
---
Though a fight every now and then makes life a little more interesting, don't ya think?
#16SaydeWindsaurPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:12 PM(edited)
According to an old interview, Nero was supposed to be on par with DMC3 Dante by the end of DMC4. So in a battle without plot-armor, I'd say its a tie. It should easily go either way if we ignore the plot armor Dante automatically gets as the series main protagonist.