Sporda's Great Idea (Spoilers but really who cares?)

#1fifinamboPosted 1/30/2013 7:04:38 PM
I'm going to drop both of my sons off in a foster home that may or may not be run by demons, give them both amnesia and also give them no possible way to defend themselves while I run off, squeeze my butt and hope for the best.
I also did all of this close to where Mundass is located since the whole setting of the game is close to his demon portal office of doom. I opted not to take them somewhere overseas or to some more deserted area which would have been smarter considering the demons' main plan is infiltrating human society through debt or some stupid **** like that.

Yeah, that's a good plan.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/011/296/success_baby.jpg?1251168454
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:47 PM
Time was running out and Sparda still had to honour the blood brothers pact and sacrifice his bum hole for the safety of his sons:

Vargael and Dont'uh.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3vital_vertigoPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:57 PM
Sparta's incompetent long term planning is on of the most consistent things with the original story :/
---
John 3:16-The Bible.
Official Loner of the ZWWT Board Official Goma Orak of the SSBU Board
#4bigbroluisPosted 1/30/2013 7:08:17 PM
"good plan, pop"
---
"Overall,i give it 8 out of 10. but only because it was made in China and i am terrified of thier government"-Ashens on the POP Neo system.
#5Pesmerga255Posted 1/30/2013 7:13:10 PM
vital_vertigo posted...
Sparta's incompetent long term planning is on of the most consistent things with the original story :/

Original Sparda had more class.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6DJ_0000Posted 1/30/2013 7:14:42 PM
He gave them weapons and training to protect themselves as shown in game he didn't wipe that part of their memories, he didn't leave them in a deserted area because he wanted them to have real lives not to become hermits. Also, maybe he left them in a different foster home and they were moved and how is he supposed to be able to tell everyone who is a demon? He had little time and did the best he could to get them away from Mundus before his time was out, his plan didn't pan out the way he hoped, so what? Everyone makes mistakes.
#7fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:14:43 PM
vital_vertigo posted...

I see a big difference here, though...

DMC Sparda (the awesome version): Kicked Mundus' ass and sealed hell. He did the job and he did it well. *thumb up*
THIS IS WHY WE WANT A PREQUEL. THEY LEFT THIS STORY THREAD UNANSWERED OF WHERE HE WENT AND WHY AND WHAT HAPPENED TO EVA GRAAAAAGH!!!

DmC Sporda: Knocked up an angel then got his ass promptly kicked by Mundass. He's such a joke in this version XD
---
#8Rising_shadowPosted 1/30/2013 7:15:00 PM
Original Sparda was too dead to make long term plans. But hey, his lasted 2000 years without mongrels doing something to screw them up.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#9fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:17:55 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
He gave them weapons and training to protect themselves as shown in game he didn't wipe that part of their memories, he didn't leave them in a deserted area because he wanted them to have real lives not to become hermits. Also, maybe he left them in a different foster home and they were moved and how is he supposed to be able to tell everyone who is a demon? He had little time and did the best he could to get them away from Mundus before his time was out, his plan didn't pan out the way he hoped, so what? Everyone makes mistakes.

Hmm, let them be in certain peril for the rest of their lives that will obviously stress them out to the point they probably will not make friends anyway or have them live safely somewhere albeit alone...

Choices choices...
---
#10vital_vertigoPosted 1/30/2013 7:18:44 PM
bigbroluis posted...
"good plan, pop"

Playing DMC3 as I type this(on Very hard), and even Dante calls his dad out on this.
LOL
---
John 3:16-The Bible.
Official Loner of the ZWWT Board Official Goma Orak of the SSBU Board