Copies sold: DMC franchise = 10~ million. God of War franchise = 21~ million.

#11devak108Posted 1/30/2013 7:31:33 PM
God of War is much more approachable for a casual gamer since you can be watching a movie on your computer while randomly mashing buttons on your controller and still win at God of War.

Good luck doing that in DMC3.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#12Psychochild27Posted 1/30/2013 7:32:06 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
So much for your hardcore game experience being better and selling so much, huh? Why didn't DMC4 sell as much as God of War 3 as it was multiplatform and so good, following your logic?

Yeah! We've all seen how much DmC is flying off the shelves.
#13RayconPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:23 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Accessibility is the way of the future and you know it.

Not if DmC is any indication of that... >_>
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#14youshallbeasgodPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:33 PM
devak108 posted...
God of War is much more approachable for a casual gamer since you can be watching a movie on your computer while randomly mashing buttons on your controller and still win at God of War.

Space explosion high five? (b'-')/
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#15SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:32:35 PM
xKazerux posted...
It doesn't matter how much it sells to me, just if I have fun with it. Some of my favorite games didn't sell too well at all (Nier comes to mind).

It seems to matter to most antis who want to say DmC flopped though! Maybe the next DMC should be another reboot, this time with a Dante that is much more agressive and with even simpler combat.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#16SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:33:54 PM
devak108 posted...

Good luck making DMC3 sell as much as God of War! Good luck thinking they care if the "hardcore" gamer is having fun as long as it sells!
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#17ss14knightPosted 1/30/2013 7:34:43 PM
The sad thing about GameFAQs is I can't even tell if he's trolling...
#18devak108Posted 1/30/2013 7:35:25 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Space explosion high five? (b'-')/

(b'-')/ * \('-'d)
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#19DuuuDe14Posted 1/30/2013 7:37:14 PM
How hasnt TC been modded yet?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhsnjCxyy1qfriu3o1_500.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#20youshallbeasgodPosted 1/30/2013 7:37:22 PM
Oh yeah
---
Relax, it's just a game.