#51thedarklordx3Posted 2/4/2013 9:57:54 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
This stupid is thread.

---
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#52DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/4/2013 10:34:25 PM
PrimeSupergirl posted...
it's canon to that certain rpg where Dante is above a multiversal Lucifer. It's Dmc2 Dante.

Dante can barely damage Lucifer in that game.

Lucifer can tank pretty much everything in that game. Besides stuff with Pierce.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#53StrykeBlaydePosted 2/4/2013 10:44:48 PM
So let me ask something. In DMC4, Nero's second fight with Dante ends with Nero down. However, Dante's visibly breathing hard(er) at the end, showing that Nero put up a bigger fight than he though.

Now, he only uses Ebony/Ivory and Rebellion(not even Coyote-A, I think) and no DT, but that could possibly be just for gameplay purposes, right? Dante obviously gets a little stronger when he gets Lucifer/Gilgamesh/Pandora, but for the most part Nero gives him what appears to be a hard time during that second fight.

So shouldn't Nero be a LITTLE stronger on that scale?
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#54MrStarkillerPosted 2/5/2013 4:39:08 AM
>it's canon
Nope. Bayonetta takes this easily. DMC2 Dante would be lucky to survive Bayonetta's beside manner. He's just too weak.
#55Pesmerga255Posted 2/5/2013 4:41:44 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
PrimeSupergirl posted...
it's canon to that certain rpg where Dante is above a multiversal Lucifer. It's Dmc2 Dante.

Dante can barely damage Lucifer in that game.

Lucifer can tank pretty much everything in that game. Besides stuff with Pierce.

Yup, Dante doesn't get Pierce. Raidou does. Does that mean that Raidou is a lot stronger than Dante?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#56PrimeSupergirlPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:28 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
So let me ask something. In DMC4, Nero's second fight with Dante ends with Nero down. However, Dante's visibly breathing hard(er) at the end, showing that Nero put up a bigger fight than he though.

Now, he only uses Ebony/Ivory and Rebellion(not even Coyote-A, I think) and no DT, but that could possibly be just for gameplay purposes, right? Dante obviously gets a little stronger when he gets Lucifer/Gilgamesh/Pandora, but for the most part Nero gives him what appears to be a hard time during that second fight.

So shouldn't Nero be a LITTLE stronger on that scale?

You forgot to mention DMC4 Dante fought Nero without Devil Trigger and won.Nero was using Yamatos Devil Trigger.
#57StrykeBlaydePosted 2/5/2013 10:34:48 PM
PrimeSupergirl posted...
You forgot to mention DMC4 Dante fought Nero without Devil Trigger and won.Nero was using Yamatos Devil Trigger.

StrykeBlayde posted...
Now, he only uses Ebony/Ivory and Rebellion(not even Coyote-A, I think) and no DT

---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#58MrStarkillerPosted 2/8/2013 5:39:13 AM
Bayonetta wins again. 2easy.
#59gokuKOGPosted 2/8/2013 8:32:22 AM(edited)
Flawed post TC. DBZ introduced power levels and the level of farmer with shotgun (Average Man) is only 5 not 100 so all the speculation TC posted is 20 times greater than it should be.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#60Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 8:30:57 AM
Farmer with Shotgun needs to be playable in a future DBZ game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!