Say what you want about the bosses..but...*spoilers*

#1GrandLethal14Posted 1/30/2013 9:49:17 PM
That Bob Barbas fight is amazing. Truth, yo.
---
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.
#2megaultrarice34Posted 1/30/2013 9:50:01 PM
nah
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#3BrocknothPosted 1/30/2013 9:50:08 PM
Define "amazing"
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#4GrandLethal14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:51:17 PM
Brocknoth posted...
Define "amazing"

Well...how about surprising? I wasn't expecting a fight against a news caster and, furthermore, I wasn't expecting fighting in a news story while fighting against a news caster. C'mon, guyz. It was pretty cool.
---
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.
#5BrocknothPosted 1/30/2013 9:52:45 PM
Brocknoth posted...
Define "amazing"

Well...how about surprising? I wasn't expecting a fight against a news caster and, furthermore, I wasn't expecting fighting in a news story while fighting against a news caster. C'mon, guyz. It was pretty cool.

No worries man I wasn't trying to pick a fight I just wanted you to be more descriptive is all.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#6LordMePosted 1/30/2013 9:53:07 PM
He was a rather interesting boss.

More fitting of Ghost in the Shell then Devil May Cry though.
#7SHMYazooPosted 1/30/2013 9:54:44 PM
I liked all bosses, to be honest with you. I wish they were much harder though, but I liked their designs and the way they were presented a lot. Disregarding difficulty, it was a lot of fun fighting them, they were very unique.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#8Dev445Posted 1/30/2013 9:59:09 PM
Yeah that boss was cool, I liked all the boss fights. Even though some were ridiculously easy. I hope on the DmC2 they make some of the bosses harder.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#9Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/30/2013 10:00:23 PM
The best Boss fight in the game in terms of creativity and design, but not necessarily amazing to me. Maybe if he summoned some Tyrants so they can try and C-Block you from smashing down his buttons.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#10Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/30/2013 10:02:45 PM
In my serious opinion:

Bob Barbas > 90% of all other DMC bosses
---
PSN howling_red