DMC4: Nero's last words to Dante.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DMC4: Nero's last words to Dante.
4 years ago#1
"Hey Dante! Will we meet again?"

*Dante walks away an affirmative hand signal.

C'mon Capcom, you KNOW it has to happen. :)

In any case, speculations? Will we ever see a next installment of DMC where 4 left off?
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
4 years ago#2
I'm betting on DMC5 (since Capcom wants a DMC game in 2015 and DmC is bombing), but it might not wrap up 4. IT could be a Sparda prequl, and I'd be happy with that.

I'd love to see what makes the Dark Knight so Legendary.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
4 years ago#3
Nero and the connection to Vergil if any at all is all I care about. I don't really care for Nero as a character.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
4 years ago#4
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm betting on DMC5 (since Capcom wants a DMC game in 2015 and DmC is bombing), but it might not wrap up 4. IT could be a Sparda prequl, and I'd be happy with that.

I'd love to see a Sparda game set during his rebellion and what he did in the 2000 years after. Make it last over a couple of years to present time maybe.

As long as they do the Legendary Dark Knight some justice.
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
4 years ago#5
HellsController posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I'd love to see a Sparda game set during his rebellion and what he did in the 2000 years after. Make it last over a couple of years to present time maybe.

I dunno, he seems a bit too classy to engage in petty banter with his enemies.
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
4 years ago#6
malicemizerfan posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I didn't mention him bantering at all.
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
4 years ago#7
malicemizerfan posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Wasn't it said he had Dante's rebellious nature, with Vergil's calm exterior?

He could make for some awesome pre-battle banter imo.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
4 years ago#8
Pssht, you guys know you'd complain about a prequel with Sparda. People ALWAYS find something to complain about.
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.
4 years ago#9
I play DMC for two things.

1. The light-speed combat.

2. The banter.
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
4 years ago#10
Meh, prequel with Sparda would be for after they wrapped DMC up and answered all questions.

Still, I wouldn't complain if that's what DMC5 was.
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DMC4: Nero's last words to Dante.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived