DMC4: Nero's last words to Dante.

#1blazerMFTPosted 1/30/2013 9:33:06 PM
"Hey Dante! Will we meet again?"

*Dante walks away an affirmative hand signal.

C'mon Capcom, you KNOW it has to happen. :)

In any case, speculations? Will we ever see a next installment of DMC where 4 left off?
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/30/2013 9:34:33 PM
I'm betting on DMC5 (since Capcom wants a DMC game in 2015 and DmC is bombing), but it might not wrap up 4. IT could be a Sparda prequl, and I'd be happy with that.

I'd love to see what makes the Dark Knight so Legendary.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3wwinterj25Posted 1/30/2013 9:35:06 PM
Nero and the connection to Vergil if any at all is all I care about. I don't really care for Nero as a character.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4HellsControllerPosted 1/30/2013 9:36:46 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm betting on DMC5 (since Capcom wants a DMC game in 2015 and DmC is bombing), but it might not wrap up 4. IT could be a Sparda prequl, and I'd be happy with that.

I'd love to see a Sparda game set during his rebellion and what he did in the 2000 years after. Make it last over a couple of years to present time maybe.

As long as they do the Legendary Dark Knight some justice.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#5malicemizerfanPosted 1/30/2013 9:37:45 PM
HellsController posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I'd love to see a Sparda game set during his rebellion and what he did in the 2000 years after. Make it last over a couple of years to present time maybe.

I dunno, he seems a bit too classy to engage in petty banter with his enemies.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#6HellsControllerPosted 1/30/2013 9:40:37 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I didn't mention him bantering at all.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/30/2013 9:40:43 PM
malicemizerfan posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Wasn't it said he had Dante's rebellious nature, with Vergil's calm exterior?

He could make for some awesome pre-battle banter imo.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8GrandLethal14Posted 1/30/2013 9:40:48 PM
Pssht, you guys know you'd complain about a prequel with Sparda. People ALWAYS find something to complain about.
---
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.
#9malicemizerfanPosted 1/30/2013 9:42:10 PM
I play DMC for two things.

1. The light-speed combat.

2. The banter.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#10dillpickle69Posted 1/30/2013 9:43:48 PM
Meh, prequel with Sparda would be for after they wrapped DMC up and answered all questions.

Still, I wouldn't complain if that's what DMC5 was.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg