You know who are worse than the pros AND antis?

#1wolf riderPosted 1/31/2013 5:03:55 AM
The elitists on the DMC1 and 3 boards when the games were fresh.

Everytime a newbie asks for help because he's having trouble with a boss or something, half the responses were always along the lines of:

'Pfft, he's easy. I didn't have trouble until DMD'

'Learn to roll'

It couldn't possibly be the terribad camera or anything screwing up people's evasion ...

There would be one or two actual helpful posts in a thread of seven or eight responses.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.
#2KOFXIIIPosted 1/31/2013 5:09:38 AM
that's normal for some HARDCOOORE gamers. they need to feel better than someone at something
#3Windmaster715Posted 1/31/2013 5:09:39 AM
Elitists are as bad for every game
---
Ignore my typos
#4TearsfoUniversePosted 1/31/2013 5:09:46 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/kb6txx.jpg
---
Did you listen to the conversation...? - X-iiLoopii
nope not really, his face expression while he was doing that, creeped me out. - Lt_Quattro
#5wolf rider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 5:11:26 AM
There was a noticeably higher proportion of elitists for DMC1 and 3 than other games.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.
#6UnknownWinPosted 1/31/2013 5:14:44 AM
Hahaha. Your sig is so true.
#7hoagie727Posted 1/31/2013 5:15:27 AM
KOFXIII posted...
that's normal for some HARDCOOORE gamers. they need to feel better than someone at something

Part of the reason they hate this game so much.

It's way easier then before to pull off "hardcore" looking combos".

They don't feel special anymore.
#8KyryloPosted 1/31/2013 5:18:43 AM
hoagie727 posted...
KOFXIII posted...

nah, it's just don't make my blood boil....I'm not THAT good at original DMC btw. But challenge is must have in game for me:D
#9gokuKOGPosted 1/31/2013 5:20:40 AM
It depends...I am an elite but I always help people. Had my own FAQ created too for DMC3 and 4
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#10produnerPosted 1/31/2013 5:28:08 AM
hoagie727 posted...
KOFXIII posted...

That was one of the most ridiculous statements ever. So every profession or something that requires skill is just for show off or a feel of superiority? people respect anything with skill and discipline instead of making excuses for their incompetency. The lack of the ability to play at high level in a game is called linear gameplay, and its something that is considered low in quality.

I understand the part of how some of these elitist mock people for their level of skill, but they all started at the same level of knowledge and skill of the game; there is no need to belittle people that are not skillful and people that are dedicated and skillful at something by making excuses and false claims about their reasons.

I personally try to play everything at high level to improve my mental abilities and have fun trying to master something with a challenge, not to feel special.