I like new Dante more than old Dante.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I like new Dante more than old Dante.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#41
Ishagu posted...
It really does make me sad. Some people are so close minded.

I do hope we get a sequel to this game. The interaction between Kat and Dante is the best character interaction in any if the DMCs thus far...

Dante, run
I'm running. *walks*
*dies from laughter*

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#42
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DmC Dante is a trailer park rebel. I don't see how that's any better.

Thats what im talking about. Perfect example. Because of his look u lable him a trailer,park rebel. If they made him black and he grew up in the hood would u call him a ghetto n word 2?

Why was it ok for TC to label the previous Dante as he saw fit, but I can't do the same with new Dante? He made a list of DMC 1-4, but that was ok. You skipped all that and quoted me claiming I'M a "perfect example." Go play hypocrite with someone else.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Windmaster715

Windmaster715
3 years ago#43
DarkAdonis123 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DmC Dante is a trailer park rebel. I don't see how that's any better.

Thats what im talking about. Perfect example. Because of his look u lable him a trailer,park rebel. If they made him black and he grew up in the hood would u call him a ghetto n word 2?

Why was it ok for TC to label the previous Dante as he saw fit, but I can't do the same with new Dante? He made a list of DMC 1-4, but that was ok. You skipped all that and quoted me claiming I'M a "perfect example." Go play hypocrite with someone else.

he's got to be able to define that word first bro
Ignore my typos
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I like new Dante more than old Dante.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived