I like new Dante more than old Dante.

#41KyryloPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:01 PM
Ishagu posted...
It really does make me sad. Some people are so close minded.

I do hope we get a sequel to this game. The interaction between Kat and Dante is the best character interaction in any if the DMCs thus far...

Dante, run
I'm running. *walks*
*dies from laughter*
#42DarkAdonis123Posted 1/31/2013 4:12:32 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DmC Dante is a trailer park rebel. I don't see how that's any better.

Thats what im talking about. Perfect example. Because of his look u lable him a trailer,park rebel. If they made him black and he grew up in the hood would u call him a ghetto n word 2?

Why was it ok for TC to label the previous Dante as he saw fit, but I can't do the same with new Dante? He made a list of DMC 1-4, but that was ok. You skipped all that and quoted me claiming I'M a "perfect example." Go play hypocrite with someone else.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#43Windmaster715Posted 1/31/2013 5:34:19 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DmC Dante is a trailer park rebel. I don't see how that's any better.

Thats what im talking about. Perfect example. Because of his look u lable him a trailer,park rebel. If they made him black and he grew up in the hood would u call him a ghetto n word 2?

Why was it ok for TC to label the previous Dante as he saw fit, but I can't do the same with new Dante? He made a list of DMC 1-4, but that was ok. You skipped all that and quoted me claiming I'M a "perfect example." Go play hypocrite with someone else.

he's got to be able to define that word first bro
---
Ignore my typos