Scenario: MGR sells much better than DmC

#71Thunder097Posted 1/31/2013 7:23:06 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
Anime = bad

You do know anime has covered a s*** load of genres. By your logic everything it covers from action, mystery, to drama and what not now becomes crap because anime has covered them. Funny, since Capcom is a japanese company and DMC was a japanese game. You seem to also dislike DmC and is just here to troll.

You do know that 90% of them people on this board hate DmC too right? Plus its his opinion.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#72Rising_shadowPosted 1/31/2013 7:26:19 PM
Perhaps you are confusing writing with story. There is one with a similar story. In fact, I believe the character was actually a child soldier. I'll try and find the title, but again, I'm talking about writing, not story. How can I accurately judge the story without playing the full game? The quality of the writing wont change, but there might be multiple plot twists within the story.

I see backpedaling and very little else, little man. Try harder next time.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#73embittererPosted 1/31/2013 7:27:43 PM
Now & Then Here & There is the name of the anime I think..
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#74embittererPosted 1/31/2013 7:29:09 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Perhaps you are confusing writing with story. There is one with a similar story. In fact, I believe the character was actually a child soldier. I'll try and find the title, but again, I'm talking about writing, not story. How can I accurately judge the story without playing the full game? The quality of the writing wont change, but there might be multiple plot twists within the story.

I see backpedaling and very little else, little man. Try harder next time.

Well then prove to me that I said otherwise. My posts are there for you to see.
---
#75Rising_shadowPosted 1/31/2013 7:31:39 PM
Said otherwise what? All you've said is that Rising has anime like writing and is thus bad because all anime is automatically bad despite anime being an incredibly wide umbrella term for all Japanese animation regardless of genre or content.
---
#76embittererPosted 1/31/2013 7:34:26 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Said otherwise what? All you've said is that Rising has anime like writing and is thus bad because all anime is automatically bad despite anime being an incredibly wide umbrella term for all Japanese animation regardless of genre or content.

I think the problem is that you just aren't a very good reader. So, when you figure out what I meant by my last post (the one that quotes you) in context to what you said, I'll continue the discussion.
---
#77Rising_shadowPosted 1/31/2013 7:38:53 PM
Your terrible point is still wrong. A game can have multiple writers and the quality between segments, regardless of writer, can vary immensely. There's no such story where the writing is always perfect. Regardless, the fact that you resort to calling it anime like and think that's valid criticism shows you're just another flimsy troll. Good day to you, sir.
---
#78embittererPosted 1/31/2013 7:40:25 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Your terrible point is still wrong. A game can have multiple writers and the quality between segments, regardless of writer, can vary immensely. There's no such story where the writing is always perfect. Regardless, the fact that you resort to calling it anime like and think that's valid criticism shows you're just another flimsy troll. Good day to you, sir.

How can my point be wrong when it was an opinion? If we take what you said as truth, it can't be.
---
#79Thunder097Posted 1/31/2013 7:40:51 PM
Rising_shadow posted...

" There's no such story where the writing is always perfect" Wish people would understand this about most games including DmC
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#80embittererPosted 1/31/2013 7:41:57 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

" There's no such story where the writing is always perfect" Wish people would understand this about most games including DmC

I agree. no writing is perfect. There is always something that can be done better.
---