You know how bad some of the antis are?

#1m100t1sPosted 1/31/2013 10:58:09 AM
They're bad to the point they wish for Capcom to get bankrupted, And wish the same for Ninja Theory and Tameem.
Why? Just because of a video game, Seriously? You guys do realize that these guys who work at Capcom have families to feed? Ever thought after P* gets DMC rights and Capcom get bankrupted, Did you think about the people who will lose their jobs?

And Tameem, Many of you guys insult him for ever since he insulted old Dante and the old DMC games.
Now why would you send death threats to him on his Twitter account or make fake accounts acting like you're him on YouTube to gain him more haters, Or wish that he goes out of business after DmC sells? Do you realize that this man might have a wife and kids to feed? What would happen them then?

The same thing for Ninja Theory team members. A lot of you guys hope that this game sells poorly just because you don't want them to work on sequels for it and because they killed off original Dante. You know after this game sells poorly, Nobody will asks NT to develop a game? I'm not saying to go and buy DmC, But just stop your hating. Don't buy the game if you don't like it, No need to go on DmC YouTube videos and dislike it and type negative comments about it just to gain more haters for the game and making no one buy it.

If you dislike the game, Then nothing is wrong with that, Don't buy it.
But don't pirate the game or hate the game everywhere to make the game sells poorly, Because you know that by this, NT will go out of business.

Also, I'm not generalizing, I said in the title "You know how bad some of the antis are?".
Not all of them are like this, But you know there's a large amount of antis who wish for Capcom,Ninja Theory and Tameem to go out of business just because they finished off the original DMC games.

Remember, It's just a game, Let the guys do their thing. DmC was their first DMC game. If you found problems with the game, You can send feedbacks on DmC's gameplay/story to NT to fix them in a sequel, Then all your issues might be gone in a sequel for DmC :)
#2Rising_shadowPosted 1/31/2013 10:59:27 AM
Fringe people on any side are always spouting crap. Pros or antis are no different.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3Psychochild27Posted 1/31/2013 10:59:48 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
Fringe people on any side are always spouting crap. Pros or antis are no different.
#4IamthekuzalolPosted 1/31/2013 11:00:07 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
#5EpyonACPosted 1/31/2013 11:02:09 AM
Yes there are some extreme aholes out there.

BTW not really to start anything but as for the statement about feedback, I don't see that doing much with a group that says there is nothing to fix in the game.
---
PSN: EpyonAC XBOX Live: EpyonAC
Main: Hakumen, Hazama MVC3: Dante, Wesker, Phoenix
#6megaultrarice34Posted 1/31/2013 11:02:39 AM
If you found problems with the game, You can send feedbacks on DmC's gameplay/story to NT to fix them in a sequel, Then all your issues might be gone in a sequel for DmC :)

Pro topic in disguise. Move along gaiz.

No, but yeah I agree about wishing people to lose their jobs is pretty cruel. It's not something someone should find satisfaction upon.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#7GujinKamiPosted 1/31/2013 11:04:01 AM(edited)
Or maybe they're really passionate about the games they like, maybe? You know what could stop all this Capcom hate? If they stopped doing stupid things. They learned from their mistakes upon making DMC2, so why can't they learn now?

If they made a quality product, or stopped making mediocre to awful products again and again, people wouldn't wish for that. If you're going to completely alienate your fanbase by, instead of learning from feedback and improving on your product, call them all children and constantly state they only care about the hair, you deserve to be out of a job (or you're at least deserving of this harsh backlash)

Besides, it's been confirmed that Capcom works their employees to borderline death. They deserve to go bankrupt.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#8Pesmerga255Posted 1/31/2013 11:02:59 AM
TC is just as bad as the people he's talking about.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9Hades192Posted 1/31/2013 11:03:13 AM
Well, had Tam been a bit more humble, he'd probably wouldnt be getting treated as badly.
Not saying he wouldnt get any hate but just not as much.

Unfortunately, most of the NT team are as aggravated by his comments because they're affected by his actions. Wouldn't be surprised if some of that twitter nonsense was from in house.
#10devak108Posted 1/31/2013 11:04:33 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC is just as bad as the people he's talking about.

---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#