You know how bad some of the antis are?

#11hoagie727Posted 1/31/2013 12:04:57 PM
I bet a lot of people at NT hate Tameem.

I feel bad for NT because he represents them and I am sure there are good people that work there.

It is not NT's fault Capcom gave them the job. Were they supposed to say no?

I still think if Capcom made it themselves it may have been worse than what NT made.

It's not like they have made much good action games lately and don't most of their best people from the past work elsewhere now?
#12m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:05:53 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Fringe people on any side are always spouting crap. Pros or antis are no different.

True, But that wasn't the main point of the topic though, Read the last sentences in the OP.
#13Pesmerga255Posted 1/31/2013 12:06:14 PM
It's not like they have made much good action games lately and don't most of their best people from the past work elsewhere now?

I think so. I'm sure that every good director they've ever had has left them for one reason or another.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#14wrobe67132Posted 1/31/2013 12:06:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
TC is just as bad as the people he's talking about.

TC calls out people for wanting to basically screw over dozens of families, and you call him just as bad? Doesn't even matter whether or not you're an anti or a pro, there's limits to how much of a heartless spoiled brat you can be. I even saw a comment saying just cause they haven't made a decent game since 2009 that they deserve to die.
---
League of Legends IGN: DeathToTheOrcs
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
#15IamthekuzalolPosted 1/31/2013 12:06:33 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

This, though if you allow me to change it, i would say he is worse than the people he's talking about.
#16roxas9001Posted 1/31/2013 12:07:18 PM
Man, you have a hard-on for Antis, you just don't shut up.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#17GujinKamiPosted 1/31/2013 12:08:03 PM
TC calls out people for wanting to basically screw over dozens of families, and you call him just as bad?

With Capcom's sale records, they won't be making enough sooner or later to be able to feed said families. What does it matter if they go bankrupt now?
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#18m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:11:30 PM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

This, though if you allow me to change it, i would say he is worse than the people he's talking about.

Making fun of the antis who bought DmC makes me as bad as the people who send death threats/hope the people in Capcom and Ninja Theory die?

Some of the antis said that they will never play DmC, Yet I see the same people had played the game, Is it wrong to find that funny?

So I'm just as bad as the people who wish that Tameem die just over a video game, Right :).
#19wrobe67132Posted 1/31/2013 12:12:56 PM(edited)
GujinKami posted...
TC calls out people for wanting to basically screw over dozens of families, and you call him just as bad?

With Capcom's sale records, they won't be making enough sooner or later to be able to feed said families. What does it matter if they go bankrupt now?

It's not about the actual event, but the fact that people WISH for this misfortune to happen to innocent people that are merely employees. Only the higher ups of Capcom decide all of these things, does that low level employee that is in debt and has to feed his three children deserve to get laid off because hardcore anti's didn't like the game? And there's absolutely NO WAY you can get "TC is a terrible person" from this post unless you're an absolute brat. He asked for people to hate less and that some have gone too far. My god, what a demon.
---
League of Legends IGN: DeathToTheOrcs
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
#20KaptainK00lPosted 1/31/2013 12:12:47 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Fringe people on any side are always spouting crap. Pros or antis are no different.

One side wouldn't be the way it is in the first place if it wasn't for the other.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''