DMC1~4 plot questions

#1DantechanPosted 1/31/2013 12:34:30 PM
DMC1: Why did trish bring dante to the island? wouldn't it have been better for mundus if she didn't?

DMC2: what was the whole point of the story anyway?

DMC4: If Nero lived with Kyrie and credo since childhood, why the hell did kyrie get scared when she saw Nero's arm? I mean nero always hid his devil arm everytime she was near him.
#2darkdragon_9600Posted 1/31/2013 12:41:20 PM
DMC1: Why did trish bring dante to the island? wouldn't it have been better for mundus if she didn't?

DMC4: If Nero lived with Kyrie and credo since childhood, why the hell did kyrie get scared when she saw Nero's arm? I mean nero always hid his devil arm everytime she was near him.

DMC1: Mundus expected Dante to get killed by something there, and then he would have his corpse. Nelo Angelo was the one who would most likely do this. Think of it as Mundus having his revenge against Sparda.

DMC2: Don't speak, just die.

DMC4: Nero's arm changed one day when he was attacked by demons. That's why he kept his arm bandaged: to hide it, as if he was hurt fighting.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#3AlexxShadenk777Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:28 PM
DMC1: Mundus sent Trish to go lure Dante into the island to have him killed because he was the son of Sparda. He already had Vergil serving him and had them fight to see if they killed eachother, most likely. He was so confident that he would never lose to a half human but Dante showed him what's for like a gentleman.

DMC2: The plot was essentially about Lucia, whom had been created by Arius. She was a demon, a Mannequin, but discarded when she was still an infant, then found and raised by Matier. It's never explained where or how. You can also say the story was about Dante stopping an idiot from summoning the demon Argosax.

DMC4: The manual explains that during a demon attack, Nero was injured in his right shoulder. This is why his arm was in a cast, and furthermore he didn't tell anyone that the arm turned demonic.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#4Dantechan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:15:27 PM
i thought nero was born with the demon arm.....

You know, when Nero said " God I always hated you for give me this arm"....so I assumed he was born with it.
#5KyryloPosted 1/31/2013 3:16:56 PM
Dantechan posted...

DMC1 she was sent by Mundus to lure Dante to him.
DMC2 evil corporation ruled by madman who tried obtain power of the demons and was stopped by Dante
DMC4 It was mentioned it changed recently.
#6Dantechan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:38:03 PM
dmc4's lore is so confusing...