Can we at least agree the OST is very nice ?

#61xOmniCloudxPosted 1/31/2013 8:42:08 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
LordMe posted...
This is one of the worst OST's I have EVER heard in gaming.

How long have you been gaming exactly? Because this definitely trumps over beeps and boops of games on consoles like the Super Nintendo.

lol no. SNES way far ahead of bleeps in bloops being a 16 bit console with far superior sound chip technology than the consoles before it mostly. Although there were games made with 8 bit tech that appeared on it. That being said 8 bit music can be awesome. Mega Man old school OST craps all over DmC's. So you're the graphics whore of gaming music, interesting.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#62Trailblazer34Posted 1/31/2013 8:49:11 PM
Any ost with dubstep is a bad ost
#63SandOnMyBootPosted 1/31/2013 9:02:01 PM
Well, if I had to comment seriously, as if I was in a very professional interview done by Ninja Theory to promote the game like they did with the actors, then I'dWUUUUUUUUBB WUB WUB wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub Theory about the game like they did with the actors, then I'd say it's not wubWUBWUBWUUUUUUUUUUBBBBB say it's not that great, even if you like dubstepWUUUBWUBWUBWUBWUBALMOSTSHAKESPEAREANWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBeven if you like dubstep it's pretty bad.
#64OhhSnapPosted 1/31/2013 9:04:18 PM(edited)
I love it!! I prefer dubstep / electro house / dance music over any type of rock.
It would have been even more awesome if they put some rap tracks into DmC aswell! I mean I like rock in games, but not a very big fan of it.

And for all you people who make fun of WUBWUBWUB.. You do realize how much screamo artists sound like demonic frogs right..? I mean you can barely understand crap; and it sounds so.. unhealthy sometimes.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#65KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/31/2013 9:04:01 PM
I won't call the OST awful, as taste in music is one of the most subjective things there is...

I will say I'm not a fan of it. It's just not my kind of music.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#66TheDromaderPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:42 AM
Trailblazer34 posted...
Any ost with dubstep is a bad ost

Not really, Far Cry 3 had some wubs in it, expecially that regge remix, but the differance was I actually remember some songs from that game. The ,,sneaking theme'' never failed to get me hyped for some throat slicin, I guess it all comes down to execution, and DmC fails in every aspect of that, soundtrack expecially.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#67aznghostbusterPosted 2/1/2013 3:56:18 AM
Dat "wub wub wub" is Shakespeare at its best.
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
#68GodzFollowerPosted 2/1/2013 4:22:54 AM
TBH I don't remember a single song lol............
---
Gfaqs is the home of the echo posters
#69ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/1/2013 5:05:08 AM
achillespowa posted...
To me, it's the best one since DMC1 ... on par with it I'd say !

You sir, have **** taste in music.
#70Capt_HerlockPosted 2/1/2013 5:18:04 AM
You guys are crazy the soundtrack is amazing, Gimme Deathrace was better than any song in the previous DMC's but hey, if you don't like it, you don't like it.
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock