Not trying to troll, just wondering why people say the older games are better

#21zeroone01Posted 1/31/2013 6:37:49 PM
No, DmC isn't perfect, but it's what we got for now. We should support and enjoy the game for what it is instead of endlessly comparing it to the past.

Just look at it as NT's first attempt at a DMC game. They did a great job, but they can do better, and I hope they get a chance to make a DmC 2.
#22wwinterj25Posted 1/31/2013 6:40:25 PM
zeroone01 posted...
No, DmC isn't perfect, but it's what we got for now. We should support and enjoy the game for what it is instead of endlessly comparing it to the past.

Just look at it as NT's first attempt at a DMC game. They did a great job, but they can do better, and I hope they get a chance to make a DmC 2.

They better do much better otherwise the series will NEED a reboot this time around.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#23maniakiddPosted 1/31/2013 6:48:55 PM
IMO, DmC needs better boss fights, and drop the colour coded enemy BS. Stinger also needs a better input, i dunno why but sometimes my stinger goes the other way for no reason.

Some of the moves are obviously overpowered, overdrive especially. If they can fix all these then i'm pretty much fine with the gameplay. Right now I very much prefer dmc3's.
---
Casuals may Cry...