Worst dialogue ever?

#1Trailblazer34Posted 1/31/2013 7:55:07 PM
Just a load of **** yous, generic placeholder dialogue and lame taunts. JRPG and action movie writing, while undeniably bad, looks (ironically) Shakespearean in comparision to this game's writing. Anyone willing to defend this aspect of the game?
#2GoreGrossPosted 1/31/2013 7:57:12 PM
Writing is subjective. Also don't pull the 22FPS crap. It's proven by the brightest European minds that frames cannot be determined by the human eye, only flies and flies will most definitely not play DmC. So there go your complaints about simplified combat. Color-coded enemies make the combat simpler but it's already simple sooo I don't see the problem.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/31/2013 7:58:17 PM
GoreGross posted...
Writing is subjective. Also don't pull the 22FPS crap. It's proven by the brightest European minds that frames cannot be determined by the human eye, only flies and flies will most definitely not play DmC. So there go your complaints about simplified combat. Color-coded enemies make the combat simpler but it's already simple sooo I don't see the problem.

Please be a troll.

Please be a troll.

Please be a troll...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4TheBestGman2007Posted 1/31/2013 7:58:21 PM
"LEMME FILL YOUR DARK SOUL W/ LIGHT!!!!!"
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#5Trailblazer34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:59:28 PM
GoreGross posted...

I dont care about what frames per second this game runs, bad writing is bad writing.
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 1/31/2013 8:00:38 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
GoreGross posted...

Please be a troll.

Please be a troll.

Please be a troll...

He is. Don't worry.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7Pesmerga255Posted 1/31/2013 8:01:35 PM
The DBZ Big Green dub easily has the worst dialogue ever.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#8Trailblazer34(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:01:42 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...

The sad thing is, the old DMC's dialogue was bad, the bar was set at literally rock bottom and while the story does make sense, the dialogue is even bloody worse. Shakespearean my ***.
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 1/31/2013 8:06:20 PM

I like how this is the only example of bad dialogue in DMC that people can come up with.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10ShadowZero007Posted 1/31/2013 8:14:47 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I like how this is the only example of bad dialogue in DMC that people can come up with.

Soul telling me to stop you.
KYRIE x1000 ad nauseam.

Also come to mind.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...