After success of DmC, I would like to see NT reboot SF, as another poster said.

#1GoreGrossPosted 1/31/2013 8:27:18 PM
They could halve silly FPS resources since only flies can tell the difference between 22FPS and 60FPS (they have many eyes) and save those resources for better things. Other fighters online would flash yellow when you could hit them with supers, red with normal attacks to build with supers, and when you turn green stay away because you take 2x the damage. Also make it 3D with no lock-on to increase learning curve so only hardcore players fit in.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#2ReliusCloverPosted 1/31/2013 8:31:39 PM
Bison will control the world through debt.

One Bison Dollar will equal FIVE British Pounds.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#3GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:45:50 PM(edited)
Bison will control the world through debt.

One Bison Dollar will equal FIVE British Pounds.

Would be kinda cool too if in the main menu screen M. B is just kind of receiving fellatio from assorted SF females like Cammy, Juri, Makoto, Rose, etc.

Just to show that he has control to the extent where all he has to do is bend the world over and f-

---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#4TenchiHawkwingPosted 1/31/2013 8:45:33 PM
Makoto?
You will not do that to my SF girl.
---
-Signature.
#5GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:51:16 PM
Makoto?
You will not do that to my SF girl.

Well we have to show Bison is powerful through conquest of females.
---
#6GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:52:26 PM
Also just thought of it but those unused FPS could translate into platforming and in that NT would be revolutionizing the genre.
---
#7TenchiHawkwingPosted 1/31/2013 8:52:35 PM
Let him have Cammy, Chun-Li and Ibuki.
Please just spare Makoto that terrible fate... if anything, let her go down fighting.

Please. :(
---
-Signature.
#8GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:58:05 PM
Please just spare Makoto that terrible fate... if anything, let her go down fighting.

Well I guess so but well-written and or strong females don't really work well in video games..
---
#9Psychochild27Posted 1/31/2013 9:01:53 PM
GoreGross posted...

Well I guess so but well-written and or strong females don't really work well in video games..

It's Street Fighter. Nothing about it is well written.
#10TaizukuPosted 1/31/2013 9:02:48 PM
No thank you
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4