Noticed somthing about vergil dlc

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/31/2013 10:07:28 PM
fallenangel2100 posted...
Actually the LOS dlcs only have gabriel belmonts VA narrate captain picard aint nowhere to be seen

Meh, I didn't like LoS anyway, Patrick Stewart was the only good thing about it imo.

I never even played the DLC. Doesn't he fight the Forgotten One from LoI?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12UbberDevilPosted 1/31/2013 10:08:05 PM
I enjoyed Lords of Shadow. I really should complete it 100%

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Vergil's dlc as I'm curious to where he went at the end of this game and why he looks in the state he's in with his hair messed up. Because he looked perfectly fine before he left.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#13fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:20:30 PM
UbberDevil posted...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Vergil's dlc as I'm curious to where he went at the end of this game and why he looks in the state he's in with his hair messed up. Because he looked perfectly fine before he left.

Really wanna see what weapons vergil gets besides yamato and hopefully we get dmc3 costume as one of the unlockables the trailer brings up
#14Pesmerga255Posted 1/31/2013 10:21:18 PM
UbberDevil posted...

omg U antis always go on about teh hair!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#15BillysanPosted 1/31/2013 11:02:07 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Actually the LOS dlcs only have gabriel belmonts VA narrate captain picard aint nowhere to be seen

Meh, I didn't like LoS anyway, Patrick Stewart was the only good thing about it imo.

Doesn't look anything like the LoI one.

He's just a big demonic Knight. And just came out of no where to explain Gabe's transformation.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#16fallenangel2100(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:45:50 PM
Billysan posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Doesn't look anything like the LoI one.

He's just a big demonic Knight. And just came out of no where to explain Gabe's transformation.

And the forgotten one is voiced by the guy who voiced general gismor in drakengard2
#17NulshPosted 1/31/2013 11:58:26 PM
Los is awesome
---
Nulsh
#18KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/31/2013 11:59:07 PM
Nulsh posted...
Los is awesome

I disagree with your opinion, but I'd fight to death for your right to have it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]