Check out my DmC combo videos!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Check out my DmC combo videos!

User Info: 1penance1

1penance1
3 years ago#1
Ignoring all the hate populating this board, here's some stylish combos for those who care.

All videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwilightHDGaming/videos?view=0

All DmC videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3gr6YLY2RLs-lbrf0jFrbSC7LzYnzZpK&feature=view_all

I upload combos whenever I find something worthwhile. Other than that, I post videos on whatever else I deem original and wanted. Let me know if you want to see something.
Official Darui of the NUNSG Board
PSN-- Twilight09 XBL-- Wriptide

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#2
Pressing the triangle over and over is all that's required to make combo videos nowadays?

User Info: 1penance1

1penance1
3 years ago#3
Really? I mean, really? If you dont care, why post? You and I both know that it takes more than that. I can personally tell you that I put more than just mashing triangle in these combos. Honestly, what is wrong with you? I have no qualms with you. Heck, I dont even know you. Im just a guy promoting my videos. Cant you let me have that?
Official Darui of the NUNSG Board
PSN-- Twilight09 XBL-- Wriptide

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#4
By all means show off your work. It's just the games combat is so simplistic it doesn't give the same accomplishment DMC3/4 gave when doing them.

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
3 years ago#5
caffiend7 posted...
Pressing the triangle over and over is all that's required to make combo videos nowadays?

For Persona 4 Arena, it's the square button.

(Okay, so combos are normally far deeper than that for both games, but the TC's combos are pretty meh, even by DmC standards.)

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
3 years ago#6
1penance1 posted...
Really? I mean, really? If you dont care, why post? You and I both know that it takes more than that. I can personally tell you that I put more than just mashing triangle in these combos. Honestly, what is wrong with you? I have no qualms with you. Heck, I dont even know you. Im just a guy promoting my videos. Cant you let me have that?

Ignore them TC; some folks just be trollin as they lack better things to do

;D Not bad; I particuarly liked the UFO and Falcon Punch.

I need to get better at utilizing Kablooey for it's bounce.
You should try to put together a full on combo vid utilizing all these at once and more.
In my restless dreams I see that town...

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
3 years ago#7
No offense, but something like this isn't going to set the world on fire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlzgUqnEgq4&list=PL3gr6YLY2RLs-lbrf0jFrbSC7LzYnzZpK

/UFO has a neat enough idea though.

User Info: Giratinalga

Giratinalga
3 years ago#8
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
caffiend7 posted...

For Persona 4 Arena, it's the square button.

(Okay, so combos are normally far deeper than that for both games, but the TC's combos are pretty meh, even by DmC standards.)

I don't see anyone using that who is half decent at the game.
PSN: julito427 (Hellsing) Currently playing: SSFIV AE, BB:CS2, Pokemon Black, MvC3
SSFIV: Oni, Cody, Yun

User Info: TenchiHawkwing

TenchiHawkwing
3 years ago#9
Anyone else feel like the game is just too slow for the combos to really be exciting?
-Signature.

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#10
I do like that you don't use the whips that much, and the Eryx+Kablooey stuff was interesting.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Check out my DmC combo videos!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived