Check out my DmC combo videos!

#21Tales_of_MasterPosted 2/1/2013 1:34:46 AM
I don't understand how people can say that DmC combo videos are not "Stylish". To me, good combos in DmC "look" way better than DMC3 or DMC4 combos. Just because doing combos is easier than how it was in DMC3 and DMC4 doesn't mean that it can't look better. I prefer DMC3 combos to DMC4 and DmC combos, but I would rank DmC better than DMC4 when it comes to how cool the combo "looks".
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, Soul Hackers, JJBA All-Star Battle, Tales of Hearts R, SMTIV, Ace Attorney 5.
#22KaptainK00lPosted 2/1/2013 1:43:32 AM
Wasn't the UFO featured on NT's twitter?
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#231penance1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:54:22 AM(edited)
Tales_of_Master posted...
I don't understand how people can say that DmC combo videos are not "Stylish". To me, good combos in DmC "look" way better than DMC3 or DMC4 combos. Just because doing combos is easier than how it was in DMC3 and DMC4 doesn't mean that it can't look better. I prefer DMC3 combos to DMC4 and DmC combos, but I would rank DmC better than DMC4 when it comes to how cool the combo "looks".

Now, if there is one thing that I will agree with, its that the combos in DMC3 and 4 are far far far greater looking than DmC's. There are more moves and tricks to work with. I get what you're saying though. At first glance, this game looks smoother, but after a closer inspection, the past DMC's take the cake and eat it too.

@Psycho

The boss "training" sounds fun and all but DmC doesnt really have bosses that are worth doing that far. Vergil would be the only exception, but most people could have him down to a science after the 4th playthrough of the mission. The spawn (first of all I wanna commend NT for making the nastiest baby boss on the planet) is just... no. A jump here and there and its like taking candy from a... (No, im better than that...)

I'll stick to my combo vids. Especially since Vergil's DLC is coming out soon. I'll have mastered jump cancels by then.

@Kaptain

I guess that explains the 2,000 views in one week... I must be doing something right.
---
Official Darui of the NUNSG Board
PSN-- Twilight09 XBL-- TwilightHD
#24sjwho2Posted 2/1/2013 2:36:33 AM
All these DmC "combo" vids suck. Looks like crap, the TC can't combo for anything, and the links provided..... lame. Its just too slow of a game and its honestly too limited in its combat for these videos to even be considered "good".

Not "stylish" in the least. Bleh.
#25aiiirikPosted 2/1/2013 3:03:38 AM
Pretty average combos. Like someone else mentioned this looks like my first 10 minutes of gameplay.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#26OutsiderHallPosted 2/1/2013 3:10:26 AM
sjwho2 posted...
All these DmC "combo" vids suck. Looks like crap, the TC can't combo for anything, and the links provided..... lame. Its just too slow of a game and its honestly too limited in its combat for these videos to even be considered "good".

Not "stylish" in the least. Bleh.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pbjhx/