Why do people complain about the swearing?

#1xCloudyxPosted 2/1/2013 1:16:27 AM
It's not like the majority of people don't swear daily. Even then I only noticed swearing a couple of times or Is that just because I live in Britain where people constantly swear all the time anyway? When hearing people swear in real life. I don't think ''Just trying to be cool''. Do you? Why so edgy about swearing?
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/1/2013 1:17:09 AM
This topic is new and original.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3sjwho2Posted 2/1/2013 1:23:15 AM
Because swearing randomly and at bad times isn't the same as swearing with reason.
#4indevilPosted 2/1/2013 2:25:38 AM
because it's not very fantasy-like to swear

imagine adding swears into previous dmc game

nero wil be like "yo yo yo fake ass savior dun touch my ho" and we all want to hear that s***
---
---
---
#5SHMYazooPosted 2/1/2013 2:53:36 AM(edited)
Because when they're on the internet, they become prudes sometimes.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6gamer6879403333Posted 2/1/2013 2:52:34 AM(edited)
Because they're ******* little ******* ***** who can't handle a few **** yous without running back to their mothers **** for a bit more mommy milk to make the scary words go away. People like that just need to **** their **** with their **** and get the **** out of the ******* trash can and **** their pet hamsters while their sister watches and *********** at the sight of her brothers **** sliding in and out of that hamster *****... Excuse me, it appears that I went a bit crazy. I'll see myself out.

That entire paragraph was a joke by the way, before anyone goes and gets all offended. Nothing like a big cursing rant in a thread about cursing.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#7smithkakarotPosted 2/1/2013 2:53:57 AM
xCloudyx posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36IgjXkSoPM
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#8xCloudyx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:16:01 AM
smithkakarot posted...
xCloudyx posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36IgjXkSoPM

Swearing would be mandatory in a nerd game.
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
#9tbux24Posted 2/1/2013 3:28:34 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

This quote is also new and original
#10sillycatstevenPosted 2/1/2013 4:09:12 AM
tbux24 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

This quote is also new and original

i see you are being a true DmC: DmC fan by adhering to the theme of DmC: DmC.... repeating

BTW, that wasn't a quote....
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.