Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?
3 years ago#1
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
3 years ago#2
This is just nitpicking, but Bayo isn't demon+angel, but witch+sage. Still dark+light, but not quite the same.
3 years ago#3
YukitoRambo posted...
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol

Bayo isn't Demon+Angel. Sages and witches aren'T demons or angels
3 years ago#4
^Ninja'd by almost an hour.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived