Maybe Capcom felt compelled to get back at Kamiya for new Dante?

#1YukitoRamboPosted 2/1/2013 3:56:54 AM
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#2Jiyuu FalconPosted 2/1/2013 4:09:44 AM
This is just nitpicking, but Bayo isn't demon+angel, but witch+sage. Still dark+light, but not quite the same.
#3KyryloPosted 2/1/2013 5:02:07 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
Original Dante is demon+human.

Bayonetta is demon+angel.

demon+angel > demon+human

So, they redevised Dante into also being demon+angel? Of course, in addition to turning him into an a-hole. lol

Professionalism means that Kamiya will never outright call out Capcom since he's their former employee, but I don't believe that Kamiya doesn't give a single **** at all. Yeah yeah, anything you create while working for a company means that they'll own the rights to your work, but man, I tried to put myself in his shoes and I felt incredibly furious. lol

Bayo isn't Demon+Angel. Sages and witches aren'T demons or angels
#4Jiyuu FalconPosted 2/1/2013 5:16:15 AM
^Ninja'd by almost an hour.