DmC gets a new ip and Devil May Cry gets back to the old series

#1MishimaBloodPosted 2/1/2013 7:51:50 AM
Both sides are happy.. What are the chances of that happening
---
"Might controls everything"
#2SephirothDZXPosted 2/1/2013 7:52:41 AM
Slim. I doubt Capcom is smart enough to realize alternating between reboot & classic would be the best win/win situation.
#3tehXdemiXaznPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:48 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
Both sides are happy.. What are the chances of that happening

Not too far off the chances that we'll see a new mega man legends. Or a new mega man I suppose. Capcom is dead.
---
... Nope, it's still the same.
#4wavaryen1Posted 2/1/2013 7:55:06 AM
None because more people like the new DMC. Just because the ps3 forums are a bunch of whiners and babies means nothing. The PC fourms, and other forums around shower the game with love. (well deserved I might add)

This forum is filled with self entitle kids, who if they don't get their way, they cry and hate no matter how amazing the game is. So I happy to know they will never get a Devil May Cry 5.
#5StepswordsmanPosted 2/1/2013 7:55:30 AM
Capcom hasn't made a single good decision in almost 2 years, so everything points to DmC getting a sequel.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#6SephirothDZXPosted 2/1/2013 7:58:34 AM
wavaryen1 posted...
None because more people like the new DMC. Just because the ps3 forums are a bunch of whiners and babies means nothing. The PC fourms, and other forums around shower the game with love. (well deserved I might add)

This forum is filled with self entitle kids, who if they don't get their way, they cry and hate no matter how amazing the game is. So I happy to know they will never get a Devil May Cry 5.

Really? More people like the new DmC? That's why its flying off store shelves, right?
#7Phantom_Opera_GPosted 2/1/2013 8:01:48 AM
wavaryen1 posted...

the fact that it sold 1/3 of DMC4 on launch day and its sales dropped a massive 60% in the UK and 75% in Japan suggests otherwise.

Capcom should have really just taken the Street Fighter 89 - a side scrolling beat em up - route when fans felt it was far too removed of what Street Fighter was all about.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#8wavaryen1Posted 2/1/2013 8:10:39 AM
SephirothDZX posted...
wavaryen1 posted...

Really? More people like the new DmC? That's why its flying off store shelves, right?

See like these people. They try to act like the sells is reasons people don't like it. Let me help them out before I leave.

1) It did not sell well in japan, but it still was the number 1 selling game at the time.

2) Devil may Cry did not have to compete with the insane Muti player God of war game coming out soon.

That is the only reason it did not sell well as they would have liked. Devil may Cry 5 would have done the same. Also it sold better in some areas in others it did not.

Face it. The game is great no matter how many haters will hate. You can't stop Ninja.
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/1/2013 8:11:08 AM
wavaryen1 posted...

U mad bruh?
#10darkbeamPosted 2/1/2013 8:26:04 AM
User Name wavaryen1
User ID 6724956
Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 4 topics, 40 messages per day
Account Created Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:42 PM
Last Visit Friday, February 1, 2013 8:06 AM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 18

i mean...really? your other account get suspended for all your false accusations with zero proof to back them up?

lets face it, if the game is not selling well then obviously not enough people like it to make it sell really well, if you argue the fact that if a product doesnt sell well means that it isnt popular you are both a moron and uneducated in how economics work (ill make it simpler for you, supply and demand, they have the supply but no one is demanding it)