DmC gets a new ip and Devil May Cry gets back to the old series

#21wavaryen1Posted 2/1/2013 12:26:01 PM
Ether101 posted...
SephirothDZX posted...
Slim. I doubt Capcom is smart enough to realize alternating between reboot & classic would be the best win/win situation.

It wouldn't be a win/win. The people that started all of this would continue to nag the original fandom. The pros that act like anyone that dislikes this game are scum of the earth will continue to be the ass hats that are right now.

The fact that people who cling to the past games, are the ones they should not be selling to. They will never be happy no matter what you make. They are the worse type of gamers who can not accept change, and hurt the future.

Also, what the hell is that other guy talking about with having muti accounts. Just because I started posting does not mean anything.
#22ReliusCloverPosted 2/1/2013 12:32:47 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
Both sides are happy.. What are the chances of that happening

Zero.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#23syctheweilderPosted 2/1/2013 12:35:29 PM
It's very true that Devil May Cry 4 did not have to compete with God Of War.

It had to compete with Super Smash Bros.
#24wavaryen1Posted 2/1/2013 12:40:39 PM
syctheweilder posted...

LOL ok buddy
#25KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/1/2013 12:45:11 PM
wavaryen1 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

LOL ok buddy

He's right. Look at the release dates. Brawl ended up being delayed right to when DMC4 was released.

The fact that DMC4 sold almost 3 million is nothing short of amazing.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#26Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/1/2013 1:28:35 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
wavaryen1 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

LOL ok buddy

He's right. Look at the release dates. Brawl ended up being delayed right to when DMC4 was released.

The fact that DMC4 sold almost 3 million is nothing short of amazing.

Didn't know that but I'm surprised it sold that much with smash bros as that game was pretty big.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#27StarkangarooPosted 2/1/2013 2:07:01 PM
It's not a bad game it's just a really flawed game, some demons can only be killed if you hit them in the back or front side. That was dumb to me. The story is So bad it's like it was written by a 13 year old boy. (imo)That's why it tanked.

Don't get me wrong I did enjoy DMC it's just a very flawed games.
---
I don't like the games the games like me!!
#28NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/1/2013 4:44:59 PM
wavaryen1 posted...
None because more people like the new DMC. Just because the ps3 forums are a bunch of whiners and babies means nothing. The PC fourms, and other forums around shower the game with love. (well deserved I might add)

This forum is filled with self entitle kids, who if they don't get their way, they cry and hate no matter how amazing the game is. So I happy to know they will never get a Devil May Cry 5.

Actually, and this is not to troll, but there seems to be a general consensus that people who like DmC would be quite pleased to have both DmC and DMC 5.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#29PhaseSlaethePosted 2/1/2013 4:49:25 PM
wavaryen1 posted...

The fact that people who cling to the past games, are the ones they should not be selling to. They will never be happy no matter what you make. They are the worse type of gamers who can not accept change, and hurt the future.

Also, what the hell is that other guy talking about with having muti accounts. Just because I started posting does not mean anything.

Another ignoramus who thinks change is always a good thing.

Right. Because every series which has changed itself has survived. Oh. Wait.