Capcom listened to the RE fans and they re bringing back the horror

#1MishimaBloodPosted 2/1/2013 12:24:19 PM
If so, then they should listen to us too and bring back the Devil May Cry series... The fact that the game didnt even sell half the amount of DMC4 at launch should help them too.
---
"Might controls everything"
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 12:25:45 PM
Didn't they say they may reboot it? Sounds like they are going to do to RE what they have done to DmC if so.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3StepswordsmanPosted 2/1/2013 12:26:39 PM
Well, from an anti's point of view, this game already is "horror", are you sure that's not what Capcom meant?
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#4MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:27:45 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Didn't they say they may reboot it? Sounds like they are going to do to RE what they have done to DmC if so.

The difference is that RE fans WANT the reboot... DMC fans never asked for a reboot
---
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 12:28:53 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

The difference is that RE fans WANT the reboot... DMC fans never asked for a reboot

It's probably the same as this, some people want to keep the old, some want something new.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:32:50 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

It's probably the same as this, some people want to keep the old, some want something new.

The RE fans complained about the game not having the horror element anymore and the story being "off". Thats enough reasons for a game to get a reboot.. What did the dmc fans complain about? Nothing
---
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/1/2013 12:33:44 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Actually, they're talking about rebooting it and having the Revelations team work on it so it has more survival horror in it.

It's the good kind of reboot.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 12:34:01 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

The RE fans complained about the game not having the horror element anymore and the story being "off". Thats enough reasons for a game to get a reboot.. What did the dmc fans complain about? Nothing

The DMC fans complained about dmc 4 and 2.

And from what I read from the people who liked RE6, they said it had te best gameplay in the series, just no horror.
---
#9MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:52:21 PM
People complained in dmc4 because half the game u had to go backwards the stages instead of having something new and because we were introduced to a character (Nero) and there wasnt any info about his past during the whole playthrough. These arent reasons for a reboot.
---
#10DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 12:53:02 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
People complained in dmc4 because half the game u had to go backwards the stages instead of having something new and because we were introduced to a character (Nero) and there wasnt any info about his past during the whole playthrough. These arent reasons for a reboot.

Capcom obviously disagreed with that and went ahead with the reboot.
---