Capcom listened to the RE fans and they re bringing back the horror

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/1/2013 1:10:55 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Considering people only started liking it more since DmC was announced, it shows a lot of the old fans had problems with the series, something did/does need to be done with the old games if they need a chance of surviving.

All that needs to be done is to actually finish the game before they release it. DMC4 was good, but it was rushed like crazy. If they actually put in the time and effort, it'd be fine. They certainly don't need a reboot to survive.

One thing that would help is if they retcon DMC2. Everyone already hates it, so no one would mind. Plus that would open a few more doors in terms of where the series can go after DMC4.

Problem solved.

So in other words, you need a reboot.

How the hell did you get reboot out of that? A reboot would be starting over with the same basic skeleton, but changing the meat to be different. I just want them to forget DMC2 and continue the series :/
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22Psychochild27Posted 2/1/2013 1:11:45 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
How the hell did you get reboot out of that? A reboot would be starting over with the same basic skeleton, but changing the meat to be different. I just want them to forget DMC2 and continue the series :/

They pretty much already have.
#23SigmaHacielPosted 2/1/2013 1:13:19 PM
>Capcom
>Caring what the fans want

You can't have both.
#24LordMePosted 2/1/2013 1:26:05 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Didn't they say they may reboot it? Sounds like they are going to do to RE what they have done to DmC if so.

Also, if they reboot it, but keep in a Japanese development team it would be met differently.