the ending dialogue was cheesy (end spoilers)

#21QCTeamkillPosted 2/1/2013 12:11:57 PM
It's just missing a good arena fight during the credits, and no "protect Kyrie" BS like DMC4.

After a good 5 minutes of pawnage of neverending waves of enemies, any game has a great ending.
#22DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 12:12:23 PM
Everyone knows I hate the old Dante but I love the old Vergil and I am a fan of the old series, just not Dante himself, I wanted to see growth in the character and the series rarely touched on that, he seemed like he was becoming a parody of himself, I just felt sorry for him after a while.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#23produnerPosted 2/1/2013 12:18:47 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Everyone knows I hate the old Dante but I love the old Vergil and I am a fan of the old series, just not Dante himself, I wanted to see growth in the character and the series rarely touched on that, he seemed like he was becoming a parody of himself, I just felt sorry for him after a while.

Well i personally hated old dante because of his weakness and i preferred vergil. He is definetly one of my favorites even though i hated him i DMC3 but not because of his personality or design.Later on i started to like dante more because of the ending and how he developed his resolve and reason to fight vergil, aside from that i like his style, design, personality..etc.
#24ReliusCloverPosted 2/1/2013 12:25:34 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
"You are Dante...nothing more, nothing less."

'Don't talk. Just die.'
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -