Hyped for the New Vergil DLC?

#21AldathPosted 2/1/2013 1:25:22 PM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Some of us play games just to be playing, we dont have to dig through code to find stuff to cry about, if you dont have the money to spend on dlc thats ok you dont have to, but it wont stop me or others who engoy it

That's a very douchebagistic-elitistic way of saying stuff ^^
That's why the world is wo wonderful, people who can afford to buy can smash justice, righteousness and fair deals it seems.
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#22liquidleonx3Posted 2/1/2013 1:26:21 PM
Very interested to see if he improves his skills, might, and fortifies his never-ending lust for power. I just hope he gets closer and closer to being like the Vergil we all know. Not an exact copy but close. He's got to develop that cold blooded demeanor and superiority complex Vergil is known for. Hopefully they touch on any of that of so yes I'm very interested in this DLC.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#23HellsControllerPosted 2/1/2013 1:28:18 PM
Some of us play games just to be playing, we dont have to dig through code to find stuff to cry about, if you dont have the money to spend on dlc thats ok you dont have to, but it wont stop me or others who engoy it

You know what would make this game better? Paying more money-Cracked.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#24liquidleonx3Posted 2/1/2013 1:32:52 PM
HellsController posted...

You know what would make this game better? Paying more money-Cracked.

DUDE!! Cracked is hilarous!
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101