Can we all agree with this...

#1IsaacClarkBeastPosted 2/1/2013 3:20:21 PM
DmC is a great game if you are new to a Devil May Cry game or just looking for a polished action game.

DmC is an abomination of a game if you are a Devil May Cry fan and should be boycott and forgotten for eternity.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/1/2013 3:22:11 PM
IsaacClarkBeast posted...
DmC is a great game if you are new to a Devil May Cry game or just looking for a polished action game.

DmC is an abomination of a game if you are a Devil May Cry fan and should be boycott and forgotten for eternity.

Nope, I'm an old DmC fan and prefer this one over the originals.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3StepswordsmanPosted 2/1/2013 3:22:26 PM
Of course not. Trying to pass as a DMC is only one of the bad things about this game, and definitely not the worst one.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#4vilsevallePosted 2/1/2013 3:26:04 PM
I've enjoyed DmC a lot more than the originals
#5SHMYazooPosted 2/1/2013 3:28:02 PM
I've also enjoyed DmC more than the originals and I started with DMC1 on the PS2 and I'm pretty good in DMC3, not so much in DMC4.

Despite the game being easier, I think the overall package is better in this one (story, dialogue, graphics design, controls, camera, soundtrack, etc).
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6KyryloPosted 2/1/2013 3:34:14 PM

yes, we can agree on that.
#7Master_strikerPosted 2/1/2013 3:34:36 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...

THIS GUY!

hahahaha nice.
---
yooooooo
#8IsaacClarkBeast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:36:48 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
I've also enjoyed DmC more than the originals and I started with DMC1 on the PS2 and I'm pretty good in DMC3, not so much in DMC4.

Despite the game being easier, I think the overall package is better in this one (story, dialogue, graphics design, controls, camera, soundtrack, etc).

I agree with you completely. Ninja theory made a hell of a great game. I would even go as far as proclaiming it a GOTY candidate. It is disappointing that the game is not selling so well. Though this is primarily because dmc fans wanted the old dante. However, this is not NT's fault. Capcom asked them to reboot the franchise completely. And they certainly did it with style.
#9KyryloPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:33 PM
Master_striker posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

THIS GUY!

hahahaha nice.

ah, this troll was whining since 2 years. Guy can'Tt deal with a fact he throw 60 bucks on the dumpster.
#10VaruneyPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:53 PM
No, TC we cannot >:|
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*