What was your favorite Boss Fight in DmC? [spoilers ahead]

#11Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/1/2013 8:55:06 PM
The only stand-out boss fight to me is Barbas, simply because of the design and creativity. Every other fight was just "Meh."
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#12SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:59:37 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
I don't know, I didn't think it was good at all. He was very underpowered to be a final boss. Very predictable attack pattern, and he telegraphed everything making him super easy to read. It also seemed like every few hits there was a cutscene of him getting knocked down. Once you get past the "I'm fighting Vergil!" hype, there really isn't anything there that makes the fight good.

He had practically the same moves DMC3 Vergil had. Yeah, he telegraphed more, but this game was easy anyway and he wouldn't be any different. I liked the cutscenes in the middle of the fight because of the added tension, they'd always say something to each other, which I personally liked. But I understand why people wouldn't.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#13wwinterj25Posted 2/1/2013 9:09:20 PM
Vergil because once you beat him it ended.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#14oenomausPosted 2/3/2013 5:37:13 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
Vergil because once you beat him it ended.

I actually lol'ed...

I guess i liked the barbas fight because of the boss design. I actually had problems with the spawn baby at first because it was so boring.. But overall the bosses werent that bad. They just werent challenging enough.
#15SasukefirePosted 2/3/2013 5:51:16 AM
Bob Barbas.
---
Spider-Man: Mister, are we living in the same universe? You killed my woman Goblin, and you're raging about a blasted bargain-basement toy?
#16Ink-RibbonPosted 2/3/2013 6:22:02 AM
Bob Barbas was the best character and best boss in the whole game...

I also liked how he kept taunting Dante in the whole fight, lol.
#17mrbunny88Posted 2/3/2013 7:27:05 AM
I'm surprised that the fight against Barbas is doing so well.
---
Resident evil, the series when there's always something behind you.