Once again the whines of Antis overshadow supporters.

#1GoreGrossPosted 2/1/2013 7:29:21 PM(edited)
So what if the game is inferior and very flawed? Tameem should stick to his guns. Quite honestly, the only reason we love him so much is because he riles you antis up real good.

He said DmC did not need any fixing. If he's a real man, he'll stick by what he has said. I think most pros including myself agree with him on that stance. This game is perfect.

Only flies, because they have many eyes, can see the difference between 22 and 60FPS. You go, Tameem. Don't let the pressure from the PC patch get to you.

---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#2SilentS89Posted 2/1/2013 7:33:41 PM
Yeah man, those antis get so upset over pointless things like the game being inferior to its predecessors and the creators disrespecting the franchise/fanbase. They should be happy Capcom even bothered to have this game made in the first place and allowing us to buy it.

Those antis just don't stop harping on that objective inferiority like frame rate(nobody understands that nerd stuff anyway) and the lack of lock-on(Lock-on was just a burden that distracted everyone anyway).

Don't they know this is a reboot? Being a reboot means that they don't have live up to the standards of quality established in the old socially irrelevant games.

Stop being entitled antis, Capcom doesn't have to make their games live up to expected standards and you have no right to complain when they don't.
#3Rising_shadowPosted 2/1/2013 7:34:12 PM
Not sure if joke, troll or serious. Also, people like Tameem? Really?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#4SilentS89Posted 2/1/2013 7:34:57 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Not sure if joke, troll or serious. Also, people like Tameem? Really?

Its GoreGross, all of the above apply.
#5KaptainK00lPosted 2/1/2013 7:35:12 PM
I don't really know much about that Tameem guy, nor do I need to.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#6WithoutLogosPosted 2/1/2013 7:40:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7darkbeamPosted 2/1/2013 7:40:33 PM
GoreGross posted...
So what if the game is inferior and very flawed? Tameem should stick to his guns. Quite honestly, the only reason we love him so much is because he riles you antis up real good.

-wait so you love someone who is insulting you unprovoked? please, get a clue here kid, the only gun he sticks to is the one located directly between his legs because that is all he knows how to handle, he has already abandoned his 'guns' considering they are already offering dlc for classic dante who tameem btw, insulted fans over sand said it wouldnt happen.

He said DmC did not need any fixing. If he's a real man, he'll stick by what he has said. I think most pros including myself agree with him on that stance. This game is perfect.

-except the guys who did the pc port actually started to fix bugs w/o ninja theorys say so because guess what, they were bugs that needed to be fix'd because they were breaking the game.

Only flies, because they have many eyes, can see the difference between 22 and 60FPS. You go, Tameem. Don't let the pressure from the PC patch get to you.

-except the pc wasnt patched to run higher than 30 fps, it came with that functionality out of the box/download and yes you can not only see the difference between 22fps and 60fps but you can FEEL it, nothing is as fluid or responsive when it runs lower than 30, thats why 60 is the perfect fps number because if it drops from 60 you have a whole 30fps for padding so the times your game drops it isnt as jarring

replied in the quote, idk why i bothered though as you are obviously a troll as well as a moron considering not only has your argument been made before but it has been defeated each time with scientific proof and the idiots who keep making this topic are always made out as idiots

god day kid, maybe you should stay in school longer and try to learn something instead of trying to start fights to make your ego feel better
#8GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:43:14 PM
Yeah man, those antis get so upset over pointless things like the game being inferior to its predecessors and the creators disrespecting the franchise/fanbase. They should be happy Capcom even bothered to have this game made in the first place and allowing us to buy it.

Those antis just don't stop harping on that objective inferiority like frame rate(nobody understands that nerd stuff anyway) and the lack of lock-on(Lock-on was just a burden that distracted everyone anyway).

Don't they know this is a reboot? Being a reboot means that they don't have live up to the standards of quality established in the old socially irrelevant games.

Stop being entitled antis, Capcom doesn't have to make their games live up to expected standards and you have no right to complain when they don't.

Yeah I really don't get it either. This game is Devil may Cry, not Devil May Cry and therefore there are no standards to meet.

This is a whole new idea. And unlike DMC, DmC is not niche. I mean, the sales are worse, yes; and may never even match the sales of DMC4 but the series has been received well and better than DMC4. Therefore it is not niche. Even though the core base is smaller.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#9GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:46:19 PM
Lol @Darkbeam. Just another example of a salty anti. So what if DmC is worse? You should be grateful that there even is DmC.

Thank you Tameem, for allowing your followers to consume delicious Anti tears and for giving us DmC.
---
#10rice_noodlesPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:50 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Those antis just don't stop harping on that objective inferiority like frame rate(nobody understands that nerd stuff anyway)

You seem to understand given how you tried to give your take on the issue

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65326305#16