I'm thinking about uploading Easy difficulty D rank mission playthroughs

#1GoreGrossPosted 2/1/2013 8:06:27 PM(edited)
Should I attempt to do so? - Results (106 votes)
Yes
80.19% (85 votes)
No
8.49% (9 votes)
Shaddup Anti
11.32% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As soon as I can borrow the game again, I will heavily consider this.

Given the fact that it is easier to score SSS on DMD and SoS than it is to score a D on Easy in this game, I'd like to venture into this prospect - a new kind of self-imposed challenge Playthrough. Maybe even angel weapons only (of course not including color-coded foes).
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/1/2013 8:05:11 PM
That sounds like an interesting challenge. I'd watch it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3Jiyuu FalconPosted 2/1/2013 8:05:44 PM
Is D rank even possible, though?
#4wolf riderPosted 2/1/2013 8:06:09 PM
Jiyuu Falcon posted...

That's what makes it challenging.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.
#5GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:09:12 PM(edited)

Haven't seen it yet myself (including the gameplay of others) but I the man willing to try it out.

My recording equipment is pretty barebones though - worst comes to worst, I'll post videos from my phone of the mission aftermath, then head to previously done missions on the easy difficulty so people don't confuse easy with SoS or DMD.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#6GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:09:51 PM
Overwhelming majority so far say I should. I'm actually excited to play the game now. Lol
---
#7Jiyuu FalconPosted 2/1/2013 8:10:50 PM
What's the lowest rank people have seen? I haven't been keeping up with rank stuffish.
#8GoreGross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:13:54 PM
What's the lowest rank people have seen? I haven't been keeping up with rank stuffish.

Well, the game must have below an A. But that's the lowest I've seen personally.
---
#9rice_noodlesPosted 2/1/2013 8:16:35 PM
Is such a thing even possible?
#10Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/1/2013 8:24:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dE1KL.gif

Now this I'd like to see. I have no idea how far you'd have to gimp yourself to achieve a D in any difficulty, let alone on Easy/Human. This should definitely prove to be entertaining.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E