Let's face it, Capcom would've butchered the series without NT's help

#41KyryloPosted 2/2/2013 5:36:16 AM
Strelok posted...
Alex, not to be blunt but... uhh...
*THIS* game is more challenging than DMC4?
WHAT? ARE? YOU? ON?!

In DMC4 you actually have to dodge and use different combos, in here on SoS i barely took any damage from enemies, I didn't NEED to dodge because they either died before they attacked, or I strolled away singing "Singing in the rain" as they telegraphed their attacks so obviously and long about a year passes before it lands (Hyperboling for the sake of hyperboling)

This game is about as challenging as Babies First H&S.

looks like guy gets old and can'T play as good as he used to. Because I don't remember walking on the first try on DMC4 hard without being hit once. lol
#42AiddonPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:31 AM
trying to evade criticism; the excuses are becoming more and more desperate.
#43StrelokPosted 2/2/2013 7:08:22 AM
@ Kyrylo: Maybe but... damnit, seriously. DMC4 is tons more challenging than this game, I'd rate it even easier than DMC2... And trust me, that is very damned easy.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#44Capt_HerlockPosted 2/3/2013 8:53:32 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Capt_Herlock posted...
It's funny how people trash Capcom and demand games from them, maybe they 're trying to get rid of the old fans and cater to new ones ones that aren't complete gumballs. That's been my theory for a while.

How is that going for them?

You know how dedicated we are in our hate? If Capcom wasn't so dead set on antagonizing us we could focus that dedication positively towards them.

Honestly speaking, I think Capcom just wants to move on creatively and personally I like it, I like that for this DMC they switched it up and let another developer take the reins. However, at this point it doesn't matter what they do, no matter what Capcom does (even if it's good) people will complain and they know that so they are just going to stick to their guns and continue forward.
---
http://backloggery.com/capt_herlock
#45Damien94Posted 2/3/2013 10:08:58 PM
So Alex is this week's pro-troll?
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#46_Uwye_Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:01 AM
Let's face it, Capcom would've butchered the series without NT's help

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/30/3931784/capcom-devs-describe-the-long-distance-romance-with-ninja-theory-that

*cough*
#47ShadowZero007Posted 2/4/2013 1:38:49 AM
Strelok posted...
Alex, not to be blunt but... uhh...
*THIS* game is more challenging than DMC4?
WHAT? ARE? YOU? ON?!

In DMC4 you actually have to dodge and use different combos, in here on SoS i barely took any damage from enemies, I didn't NEED to dodge because they either died before they attacked, or I strolled away singing "Singing in the rain" as they telegraphed their attacks so obviously and long about a year passes before it lands (Hyperboling for the sake of hyperboling)

This game is about as challenging as Babies First H&S.

Well to be quite honest;
I died more in DmC's Nephilim than I did in DMC4's normal so
*Shrugs*

I think it's the checkpoints that make it seem so much more easier.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...