C/D DMC2>DmC

#1mrX705Posted 2/2/2013 1:36:16 AM
At least you can finish DMC2 quicker than DmC
---
PSN: mrX705
#2FireMage7777Posted 2/2/2013 1:38:06 AM
Objectively, DMC2...though I'd rather play DmC
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#3Pesmerga255Posted 2/2/2013 1:39:01 AM
DMC2 has a better Dante.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4TheDromaderPosted 2/2/2013 1:46:53 AM
C

DMC2 had good ideas at the very least. DmC is downright BROKEN in all aspects, with layers of pointless platforming and long corridors taking up majority of the game, and even when I get TO the fighting I have to be constantly interrupted with an unskippable cut-scene just to remind me what an obamination of a character design I have to play as. I never beafore saw a boss just casually deciding to freeze and stop receaving damage out of the blue, forcing me to restart.
---
Dont speak, just PARTY!
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/2/2013 2:36:09 AM
DMC2 has a better Dante and Lucia is pretty hot. Both games suck in the gameplay department.
#6Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/2/2013 2:41:31 AM(edited)
Thats a big D for me. DmC may be piss easy but at least I don't fall asleep playing it like 2. Also, that stupid Helicopter in 2 is worse than anything that DmC could possibly throw at you. I'd rather fight 10 Dreamrunners backed up by 5 Witches with Ghost and Blood Rages on the side than that POS.

On the bright side though, Dante looks the best in 2 and also has the best looking DTs, so i'll give it that much.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#7dom316Posted 2/2/2013 2:43:15 AM
Seriously?

I just could not stand DMC2. DmC may have some crappy dialogue at times, but at least it had something. I can't even bring myself to finish the Dante playthrough I started last year.
---
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby! Don't you put that evil on us! YOU ARE NOT PARALYZED!
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan
#8Dante3hscPosted 2/2/2013 2:56:01 AM
Its pretty well accepted that DmC is better or at least more well liked than DMC2
---
Oac, So cek ec eh Al Bhed... fro? Lyica E's YFACUSA mega dryd!! :D
#9tehdudPosted 2/2/2013 3:01:52 AM
C

DMC2 wasnt bad for its time
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#10ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/2/2013 3:14:10 AM
I have to deny.

I do think the ideas they had should carry over into a new game (I loved the idea of a different devil trigger state once you neared death).

However as much as I hate DmC, there's no way it can be as bad as DMC2.
I know a game is f***ing boring if I can't be arsed to play it DMD or finish the Lucia disc. That's what DMC2 was in a nutshell: Boring, lame and dull.

DmC is a decent hack and slash, it isn't better than 4, 3 and 1 for me but the last time I checked:
Decent > Boring.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990