C/D DMC2>DmC

#21Farting_NewtPosted 2/2/2013 9:39:20 AM
What the holy mess?! DMC2 is the only game in series I haven't beaten on DMD mode...because it's really unplayable after you're used to 1 or 3. I rage quit, I never rage quit any other game--that game is just so truly awful... The new DmC is amazing in comparison
#22PirateSwordsmanPosted 2/2/2013 9:41:00 AM
Farting_Newt posted...
What the holy mess?! DMC2 is the only game in series I haven't beaten on DMD mode...because it's really unplayable after you're used to 1 or 3. I rage quit, I never rage quit any other game--that game is just so truly awful... The new DmC is amazing in comparison

I've beaten DMC2 on DMD mode. It wasn't as difficult or challenging than it was a complete pain in the ass.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#23SHMYazooPosted 2/2/2013 9:41:51 AM
I like these types of threads because it makes it easier to see who's trolling and who's not over here. Thank you, TC.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#24mrX705(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:25:03 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
I like these types of threads because it makes it easier to see who's trolling and who's not over here. Thank you, TC.

Ive been lurking this board since December and it was very obvious that it doesnt take that much effort to get people to respond to your thread. Anyways I cant really say for myself which game I like better since I havent played DmC yet.
---
PSN: mrX705
#25MadigariPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:41 AM
Only one thing I really hate about DMC2, and that's the wall running. I do so good keeping my style meter up, but then I dodge too close to a wall and: "Oh, hey! I bet you want to go running over THAT WAY!"

My biggest pet peeve is games that try to tell you what you want to do, even if you're trying to move completely contrary to where they're moving you. inFAMOUS and its dragging Cole to the walls/climbing positions is another guilty party.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#26-BrokenSpiral-Posted 2/2/2013 10:32:13 AM
Chilly82 posted...
That makes no sense. When it comes to entertainment you cannot say one game/movie/book is objectively better yet you think its subjectively better. There is no such thing.

That's the whole point of separating the subjective from the objective. So yes, you can.
#27Chilly82Posted 2/2/2013 9:07:35 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Chilly82 posted...
That makes no sense. When it comes to entertainment you cannot say one game/movie/book is objectively better yet you think its subjectively better. There is no such thing.

That's the whole point of separating the subjective from the objective. So yes, you can.

When it comes to entertainment there is no such thing as objective. The point of entertainment is to entertain. Therefore it is evaluated based on how well it entertains you. Unlike say things like concrete days in history, which is objective knowledge, there is no "concrete" answers to what is good or bad in the mass media. So no, you can't say one game/movie/book is objectively better when you think it is objectively better.

You might not want to sound like an uncultured buffoon, for example, by saying that The Godfather is a terrible movie, but if you think the movie is bad then you think the movie is subjectively bad. The Godfather is a popular movie but to objectively call it the "best movie ever made" would be impossible. Understand now?