not going to show ask Capcom for any games anymore

#1docman864Posted 2/2/2013 2:46:08 AM
no matter how badly I want Onimusha to happen or how I want them to revive Dino Crisis, I'm just going to stfu. Capcom is going to simply do something stupid with the series.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2Ixion_noixiPosted 2/2/2013 2:53:25 AM
Well, that won't stop them from making games.
---
I like turtles.
#3Pesmerga255Posted 2/2/2013 2:54:00 AM
Ixion_noixi posted...

Capcom don't actually make many games themselves now anyway. They love outsourcing.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:57:13 AM(edited)
Ixion_noixi posted...

just as long as they leave the old games alone, they can do whatever **** they want. If they cross the line again, then **** Capcom. I will be raiding on every board that is connected to Capcom.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#5GujinKamiPosted 2/2/2013 3:04:49 AM
Ixion_noixi posted...

Capcom don't actually make many games themselves now anyway. They love outsourcing.

This. The most we'll get from Capcom is them desperately trying to keep SFxT afloat. I just want a UMvC3 update ;_;
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#6Pesmerga255Posted 2/2/2013 3:06:48 AM
GujinKami posted...
Ixion_noixi posted...

This. The most we'll get from Capcom is them desperately trying to keep SFxT afloat. I just want a UMvC3 update ;_;

Me too.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 2/2/2013 3:14:17 AM
GujinKami posted...
Ixion_noixi posted...

I'm still waiting for TekkenxSF.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#8DarkchocolateXPosted 2/2/2013 3:20:36 AM
docman864 posted...
no matter how badly I want Onimusha to happen or how I want them to revive Dino Crisis, I'm just going to stfu. Capcom is going to simply do something stupid with the series.

Same here. Metal Gear Rising can't come soon enough.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#9SilentS89Posted 2/2/2013 5:10:32 AM
docman864 posted...

It is probably for the best that they rest in peace.

Desecration is the most likely result of a revival.