Went back to DMC3 after platinum-ing this game.

#21chaotix247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:05:57 PM
There is no way you platinumed this game.

It was the most painful experience. Especially SSSing mission 13 in Nephilim. Many many many unskippable cutscenes (or they are skippable but this game sucks so much that it takes 50% of the cutscene playing to skip) Lilith sounding like she's defacting into a speaker, and the demon angel floors. Dealing with all the forced emotional feeling cutscenes every ****ing play through in each mode was extremely painful to bear. Beating the enemies that restrict the combat system to 20% of the moves available (Those females with the shield, ghost and blood rages, hell/angel knight) the games faults just definitely shine through. I hate NT and Capcom for buying into their crap. Tameem is horrible and stuck in his own fantasy land.
---
I am so DAMN pissed at Capcom yet I shell out money like an idiot anyway.
Currently Playing - RE6, Black Ops 2, RE4, DMCHD, RECVX
#22Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/2/2013 8:32:27 PM
I still.... dont understand why you would bother platinuming a game you dont even like, thats what a demo is there for, to try before you by its not NT'[s fault you made such a rash choice
#23QCTeamkillPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:47 PM
MGR has exactly the same inputs for stinger even though it has lock on. Guess what, most of you guys are going to like it and say it's better that way.
#24Ibuki_LordPosted 2/2/2013 10:50:56 PM
I moved on to Darksiders 2, no point in going backwards to outdated games. Move forward.
---
PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord
#25SilentS89Posted 2/2/2013 11:17:13 PM
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
I still.... dont understand why you would bother platinuming a game you dont even like, thats what a demo is there for, to try before you by its not NT'[s fault you made such a rash choice

You clearly don't understand Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Platinuming the game wasn't a choice.
#26wolf riderPosted 2/2/2013 11:29:48 PM
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Ishagu posted...
Bayonetta is QTE crap.

Yeah, those 5 QTE completely ruin the game.

Wait, what?

Easy, lenient, single-button QTEs, I might add.

Edit: With little penalty for failure. "Oh noes, I failed! Now I have to redo that last thirty seconds!"

False.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.