Will this game be a contender for GOTY?

#1indevilPosted 2/2/2013 6:54:02 AM
what other games are worth looking into?

or is 2013 doomed for gamging? oh noes D:
---
---
---
#2indevil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:55:17 AM
oh fish sticks this topic is so original.

let me paraphrase: how will DmC fare compare to other games?
---
---
---
#3Pesmerga255Posted 2/2/2013 6:56:50 AM
indevil posted...
oh fish sticks this topic is so original.

let me paraphrase: how will DmC fare compare to other games?
---

It won't.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4SilentS89Posted 2/2/2013 6:57:49 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
It won't.
#5vgman94Posted 2/2/2013 7:00:01 AM
indevil posted...
what other games are worth looking into?

or is 2013 doomed for gamging? oh noes D:
---

Nice way to open up a flame game. I wouldn't suggest it. No, there will be good games this year. Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Dead Space 3 (not a fan, but it'll be an awesome game to watch a walkthrough of), probably Lightning Returns: FFXIII (Don't laugh), and we already started with this game. It's looking to be a pretty awesome year in gaming.
#6antking61Posted 2/2/2013 7:02:12 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
It won't.

This!

We have some very promising games right around the corner. For me next month alone we get Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires. All of which deserve GotY over DmC: HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HEY YOU WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU!?.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#7akira_hisyamPosted 2/2/2013 7:02:37 AM
1 word for DmC ''awful''
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#8gamer6879403333Posted 2/2/2013 7:06:27 AM
It might be. Oftentimes "gaming journalism" go with their own scores and stuff for deciding things like this, and seeing as DmC got tons of high scores from them... You get the picture. Any review site that gave it a 9 or more may very well put it on the GOTY contender list, and possibly award it as their GOTY..

This board will likely self destruct like a nuke going off if any sites actually do that.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/2/2013 7:45:28 AM
No, it's won't TC. DmC doesn't have a chance at game of the year.

GOTY is likely going to The Last Of Us, Grand Theft Auto V, Watch_Dogs or Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (If it comes out this year)
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#10megamaticsPosted 2/2/2013 7:48:12 AM
I Hope So...It will be the Worst Selling Best Game Ever and the biggest joke to come out of gaming since Action 52.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics