Do you think the people who sent death threats to NT..

#11FleishhacherPosted 2/2/2013 5:00:39 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
m100t1s posted...
Well, nothing surprises me. So, it's entirely possible, lol.

Oh, wait for the next posts saying there weren't any death threats...I even know who is going to answer you, lol. I can't wait to see how I'm spot on.

True fans my a$$, Find it pretty funny that P* and NT didn't really give a damn about them.

Yeah, that's why they probably got mad, lol!

But let's remember, NT is obviously lying and antis are saints and good people.

That is rather rude and uncalled for. Im sure antis are very nice people in real life.
#12malicemizerfanPosted 2/2/2013 5:05:54 PM
I'm a good person, not a nice one. I do the right thing, but if I am in the right and you are not, I will be a dick about it.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#13nanoviper618Posted 2/2/2013 5:06:14 PM
Is it just me or are people purposefully trying to start things up again on this board when it's cooling down a little?
#14DuuuDe14Posted 2/2/2013 5:07:06 PM
nanoviper618 posted...
Is it just me or are people purposefully trying to start things up again on this board when it's cooling down a little?

Welcome to Fall 2010
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#15syctheweilderPosted 2/2/2013 5:19:50 PM
nanoviper618 posted...

It's not just you. This topic and many others like it serve no purpose beyond inciting pointless arguments.