I thought the kids that cried about the ME3 ending were bad...

#1ArronAubinPosted 2/2/2013 10:22:49 AM
All these little babies here are complaining about a game that has nothing to do with the main franchise. And one of their MAIN complaints is his hair. Really..? Get a friggin' girlfriend or something.

It's not like RE where they completely changed how the series is and it was part of the main games. You can still enjoy the past DMC titles and expect the next one to come out. Calm your panties and let us enjoy this game, christ.

Your stereotypical Old Dante will be back in no time, okay?
#2Rising_shadowPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:43 AM
Pro troll, didn't read, would read again.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#3RayconPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:57 AM
ArronAubin posted...

Citation needed.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#4Aaron_GPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:04 AM
TC, this board has actually almost made me feel ashamed to be a fan of Devil May Cry. The whiners on this board are downright pathetic. Haven't gotten DmC yet but I played the demo and I already know I'm going to enjoy the hell out of the game. I really don't see the problems with the game, it's not even the controls that everyone cries about, it's the style of the game.
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
#5StrelokPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:25 AM
Auron, you call us whiners, but have you ever looked in detail at our issues with this game?

And why are YOU allowed to know you'll enjoy the game from the demo, but we aren't allowed to say it's a degradation of the franchise by the very same demo?
Double standards right there.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#6Sephivengeance9Posted 2/2/2013 10:40:47 AM
lol, people that think it's just about the hair make me laugh. Of course, that's the ONLY reason anyone has problems with the game. It's got nothing to do with the combat being drawn back into little more than an average God of War-esque game, nor the difficulty being watered down to the point where even the hardest setting is cakewalk. It's got nothing to do with any of the other number of legitimate issues that have also been pointed out, it's just about the hair.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#7cyanide_suicidePosted 2/2/2013 10:43:52 AM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg12/ChrisCBX/Funny%20Pics/Memes-OhLookItsTHISThreadAgain.jpg
#8UesureyuPosted 2/2/2013 10:48:00 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, people that think it's just about the hair make me laugh. Of course, that's the ONLY reason anyone has problems with the game. It's got nothing to do with the combat being drawn back into little more than an average God of War-esque game, nor the difficulty being watered down to the point where even the hardest setting is cakewalk. It's got nothing to do with any of the other number of legitimate issues that have also been pointed out, it's just about the hair.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's all I could read there.
---
PSN: Wezzulus Gamertag: Wezzulus
#9darkestmercPosted 2/2/2013 11:04:24 AM
Strelok posted...
Auron, you call us whiners, but have you ever looked in detail at our issues with this game?

And why are YOU allowed to know you'll enjoy the game from the demo, but we aren't allowed to say it's a degradation of the franchise by the very same demo?
Double standards right there.

He is calling you whiners because that is exactly what you are. The logical thing to do as an anti would be to come, state why you don't like the game, and then proceed to leave and go back to games you do enjoy. Not linger around expecting for Capcom to come here, see your whining and say "Oh no! What have we done?! We must revert back to old Dante now!"
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#10ReliusCloverPosted 2/2/2013 11:08:32 AM
ArronAubin posted...
All these little babies here are complaining about a game that has nothing to do with the main franchise. And one of their MAIN complaints is his hair. Really..? Get a friggin' girlfriend or something.

It's not like RE where they completely changed how the series is and it was part of the main games. You can still enjoy the past DMC titles and expect the next one to come out. Calm your panties and let us enjoy this game, christ.

Christ doesn't love you, so be quiet.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -