I thought the kids that cried about the ME3 ending were bad...

#21VaruneyPosted 2/2/2013 7:24:04 PM
TC is very mature and entertaining at the same time. Truly a paragon of pro-linity. Such a shame that it is only a facade
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#22ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/2/2013 7:30:23 PM
http://bit.ly/y3qQWR
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#23Seraphion_OmnisPosted 2/2/2013 8:15:34 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
lol, people that think it's just about the hair make me laugh. Of course, that's the ONLY reason anyone has problems with the game. It's got nothing to do with the combat being drawn back into little more than an average God of War-esque game, nor the difficulty being watered down to the point where even the hardest setting is cakewalk. It's got nothing to do with any of the other number of legitimate issues that have also been pointed out, it's just about the hair.

That's the media response in a nutshell isn't it? I's just the hair that's got everyone upset, so don't listen to their complaints.
#24Windmaster715Posted 2/2/2013 8:17:17 PM
Pro tip TC

both sides of this argument are easily hypocritical and are made up of about 50% trolls

stop attack one side when the pro side is just as blind and sad
---
Ignore my typos
#25TES_NutPosted 2/2/2013 8:44:19 PM
yeah, but EA actually caved to the people whining about the ME3 ending.
---
PSN: AbusiveUncleJoe
#26Barrel DragonPosted 2/3/2013 12:02:10 AM
ArronAubin posted...
All these little babies here are complaining about a game that has nothing to do with the main franchise. And one of their MAIN complaints is his hair. Really..? Get a friggin' girlfriend or something.

It's not like RE where they completely changed how the series is and it was part of the main games. You can still enjoy the past DMC titles and expect the next one to come out. Calm your panties and let us enjoy this game, christ.

Your stereotypical Old Dante will be back in no time, okay?

I hope you're talking about RE4 and not RE6.
---
PSN=Boeyoyo
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Boeyoyo
#27sjwho2Posted 2/3/2013 12:33:32 AM
Whining about whiners.

That gets you somewhere.
#28SilentS89Posted 2/3/2013 12:34:39 AM
TES_Nut posted...
yeah, but EA actually caved to the people whining about the ME3 ending.

EA is evil, but not incompetent.
#29Nick_KazamaPosted 2/3/2013 5:34:14 AM
ArronAubin posted...
All these little babies here are complaining about a game that has nothing to do with the main franchise. And one of their MAIN complaints is his hair. Really..? Get a friggin' girlfriend or something.

It's not like RE where they completely changed how the series is and it was part of the main games. You can still enjoy the past DMC titles and expect the next one to come out. Calm your panties and let us enjoy this game, christ.

Your stereotypical Old Dante will be back in no time, okay?

Yet another DmC pro who thinks we anti's are miffed about a hair colour. Nice try, troll.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg