What other games do you play that represent Devil May Cry?

#31Pesmerga255Posted 2/3/2013 2:42:20 AM
I really wish that Dante got the ability "Pierce" in Nocturne. He's almost completely uselsess against the TDE last boss because of that. They gave Raidou that ability in the Chronicles version.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#32ramzariotPosted 2/3/2013 3:53:05 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I really wish that Dante got the ability "Pierce" in Nocturne. He's almost completely uselsess against the TDE last boss because of that. They gave Raidou that ability in the Chronicles version.

Lack of pierce is the reason I don't use him unfortunately.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#335hadowsPosted 2/3/2013 7:23:51 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
DMC1, 2, 3, 3SE and 4.
Viewtiful Joe (got that game solely because of Dante...)
MVC3 Vanilla
UMVC3
Mugen

Capcom Fighting Jam has Dante appearing as a cameo in Jedah's ending, you're not harcore enough if you missed that one.
---
Ill add something here later....
#34SonikkuJPosted 2/3/2013 7:32:52 PM
DmC, DMC1-4, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3).

I beat Viewtiful Joe, but I bought it the day it came out on Gamecube in North America, so never got to play as Dante on the PS2 version (because I couldn't justify the repurchase).

I will probably play Project X Zone. So much fanservice in that game, and tons of franchises and characters that I love being represented, but I personally don't feel like the gameplay itself looks very good, so I may end up passing on it.
#35Dark_EpathyPosted 2/3/2013 7:58:56 PM
The only game I have that technically fits the topic is Nocturne. I've got Viewtiful Joe, but it's the Gamecube version that has Alastor instead of Dante.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa